Servers Down - Stutters - Connection Issues [June 2024]

All online services back up including access to the store. Thanks :blush:

xboxsx freeze on update checks and ctd (western europe server)

It feels like January but I assure you is blooming cold hereā€¦ been like it last few weeks and it supposed to be summer lol

Offline here at the North Pole too.

1 Like

About pmdg 737-800 737-700 it started for me yesterday. But yesterday it was able to start pmdg after few attempts. Now pmdg is not startingā€¦

Hello folks,

Normal service is now restored. Thank you for your patience while our support teams worked to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

3 Likes

Still nothing for me, PC MS Store, United Kingdom. Iā€™ll keep trying.

U.K is down again! Keeps connecting to servers in Asia then disconnecting. Now iā€™m gonna have to spend some time with the wife lol

1 Like

I happened to switch back to MSFS just as everything came back on-line. Just to be sure, I logged out then back in again and everything now seems to be okay.

Ditto. Network settings, firewall rules (local and router), event logs.

landing challenge progress is gone but flight hours are available

Hi! I am on Xbox. I am unable to connect to online server. Thanks for checking.

All up and running as normal in uk on the darkside (xbox)

This is not solved. Offline mode, then online, the again offline, all the time during flying on Xboxā€¦

I had two flights earlier, and had no disconnects. Shortly after this was discovered I had fired up the sim to get a disconnect message during loading, which I had never seen before, so I just closed the sim before it loaded, and did something else.

MS store user.

Sounds like this happens to you a LOT. I would suspect your ISP or router might be the source.

This is only the 2nd time in 3 years Iā€™ve seen the sim go offline like this - even for a second.

are the servers down again?

i try all wat help before,log out and in store and x-box app,time is syncrone,restart pcā€¦no way to start the sim now,
it get more and more bugy with the simā€¦

1 Like

There are currently no reported server outages. If you are receiving an error stating that you need to insert the game disc, please see our Zendesk help website for some troubleshooting steps that will hopefully fix your problem! :slight_smile:

ā€œPlease insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Discā€ Error message ā€“ Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Thanks
The MSFS Team

thankĀ“s,
already did all thisā€¦

edit;
it start now,change nothing :grimacing:
MS Store version here,was my error to buy thereā€¦

I do not know how many more reports the officials need until they accept, that there is a problem with this ā€œInsert game discā€ since some weeks. It comes and goes completely randomly. These Zendesk page sometimes helps, often not.
I tried all suggestions. What finally helped was reinstalling the digital license via XBox App on PC (MS Store version here). But it came back, then it worked again and so on.

2 Likes