Servers Down - Stutters - Connection Issues [June 2024]

for shure :+1:

I just fired it up to check an issue in another thread, and had no issues.

1 Like

win the gamble :joy:

1 Like

Yesterday in the Valencian Community, (Spain) it was not going, now I finish checking it and it already works

Still happening to me since yesterday. I`m on Steam. in Scotland,UK. Offline. Takes an age to load and get to main menu.

Options all ghosted.

1 Like

The problem is not solved! The problem is still there! The simulator just won’t start since yesterday! Everything gets stuck on this screensaver. Simulator version

1 Like

Same here mate

1 Like

Making a test flight from Malaga to Valencia, (Spain), and at the moment it works perfectly

The problem is still not fixed! It’s been a day already! Now, when starting the simulator, the update check does not work, the simulator store is also not accessible, photogrammetry and online services do not work, and all assistans settings have been reset! MS Store Version.

1 Like

Nothing is restored for me, unfortunately. Still offline 24 hours later over here in Germany. MS Store version.

Online functionality is enabled in the Data options.

EDIT: restarted the sim a couple of times and now it seems to work. Marketplace back available and Bing imagery showing up in the sim. Strange.

I noticed that there was an Update to the Xbox Identity Provider yesterday on my PC. You might try opening the Windows Store, clicking on the Library icon, then click on Get Updates, and update any apps that have an update available.

Not sure if this will help get you back on-line, but it is quick to do & cannot hurt to try.

2 Likes

I just updated Xbox Identity Provider and also Windows logged out and logged in again XBox & MS Store, but the problem remained. Therefore, I conclude that this is a problem on the part of the game servers, but not on the user’s. This problem has been partially resolved because it occurs for some users.

Try running MSFS2020 in administrator then shut it down and restart it. That solved it for me.

I always run the simulator as administrator, but now it doesn’t work. Still the same problem, servers are not available.

1 Like

Hello,

This just started today.

I have continual red banners popping up that I have lost my connection and have been switched to offline mode. Further, when I try and use the world map to set a departure location there is no detail, just a blurry image with little to no detail.

I have searched for outages but am not seeing any issues. Has anyone else had issues today or is there a fix for this that I have not discovered yet?

Thanks

Had this in the UK for the past few days. I think the servers are struggling to meet the demand from users.

1 Like

I managed to fly for a few hours today, so perhaps it’s a geographic thing.

Thanks for the reply.

I thought i was the only one experiencing this problem with MSFS.

Have you seen anything official about a disruption or outage?

Hi @irwinmfletcher9,
You can check this post at any time for service status:

Scroll down for the links to PlayFab & Xbox.

Note: The Online features status at the top of the post are manually updated, so may not be accurate at night or over weekends, public holidays, etc.