Servers Down - Stutters - Connection Issues [June 2024]

Hello @SmotheryVase665,

I looked at those about 8 hours ago and they all showed green with no issues. Yet, I have had nothing but issues all day. That’s why I asked if it was just me or if others had the same issue.

FYI - Same issue is present. I have rebooted the pc a dozen times, restarted MSFS, etc, etc, Nothing seems to make a difference.

Joe

1 Like

I reinstalled Windows and the sim worked. Perhaps the servers started working at the time of reinstalling Windows. I have no other explanation for this.

It’s been working all day for me, west USA.

You may have wasted your time reinstalling windows. I would never recommend something so drastic for the sim refusing to go online.

1 Like

i just booted up msfs and have the same issue. Very laggy when i open up the world map and getting the generic textures loading in all over the world. I am in the UK also.

Same to me

Same here UK at the moment

1 Like

Same here in Hungary.
Bing data seems offline, everything else like live weather, multiplayer is working fine.

Athens,Greece the problem persists.

Please can those of you experiencing issues potentially posts screenshots of the specific issue you’re facing, as well as information as to which platform you are on (MS Store, Steam, Xbox).

Thanks
The MSFS Team

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

irrelevant

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

after start MSFS it freezes every circa 28s for about 4-5s. It is visible inside World map, inside aircarft selection and also inside flight. Not playable. No problems at morning today but Marketplace was inaccessible at that time.

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Can confirm this. Probably related to the server issues that are happening right now (being offline)

3 Likes

Many thnx for confirming this…

1 Like

On Store. No screenshot though, as I exited the SIM already.

See also the forum message about long stutters every so many seconds. It seems related.

1 Like

In Germany, Nuernberg, the issue is the same - world map no loading, no airport scnenerys when starting a flight.

Seeing same thing here, also in the UK, was fine a bout 4 hours ago.

Yep. I have the same problem. Unable to have fluidity in the main menu and in-flight. France.

1 Like

Same here, Germany! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

same and no bing maps. NL

1 Like