Servers Offline January 30, 2022 - Having to Use a VPN to Connect to any Online Functionality

It’s interesting that Xbox server status and Playfab show no issues. I’m in Western USA with no issues. Seems to be at this point localized to Western Europe.

3 Likes

Eastern USA here and no servers listed. World Map is showing generic textures, no Bing imagery. No live weather.

4 Likes

Same issue here in UK

No go in Australia /SE Asia server either

1 Like

exactly the same for me. Generic textures and no servers listed. I have seen a work around on another post that suggests disabling then reenabling multiplayer… servers then appear again

1 Like

clearly a major problem. What is the status? is it being investigated? really appreciate the info. Seems like there have been issues for a few days now jusdging by the other posts.

Yes, we just pushed it up. I’ll put a notice up.

1 Like

Just tried it. Worked for me.

Thanks very much. Thats great. BTW the work around doesnt work. worth a try hahah. Good luck.

Since all Xbox services are reported as up and running, it’s likely the MSFS-specific servers that are down, therefore not on the Xbox Live network’s radar.

Pretty sure we’re stuck with the sim this way until Asobo come in to work Monday morning, figure out what blew up, and reset the servers.

1 Like

no online service in north germany too

1 Like

I’m in the North East and having to land very differently

Hi from the Netherlanda here. Photogrammetry is sort of gone. Map details looks empty too. It suppose to be a city there but now its empty on the map. Never have seen this issue before.

That’s interesting. Didn’t work for me. Wonder if it’s a bug in flight Sim.

I’m on East US, no issues in Atlantic Canada
Had sim on., Shut down, started back up, still good.

1 Like

Midwest US here and all online functionality is gone… weather, photogrammetry, satellite mapping, etc.

All fine here in Northern England

South of England here. No Servers available.

uh oh, just lost text to speech service…

I can also confirm live weather causing climb issues with certain aircrafts