Severe Problems on Xbox After Sim Update 9

Hi, I tend to stay in the 172 (gauges) as I’m the same can’t understand jetliners. The wind buffering is terrible seems to be mainly below 1000ft

It is a joke!!!

They have ruined a MASTERPIECE since this update!

4 Likes

You hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Not seen that but I like to be hopeful that they will release a hotfix for some of the major issues like ctds and the freezes on world map. They surely can’t let these issues run until SU10 which is like 2 months away.

1 Like

I tend to just read posts with regards to the XBOX but I’m I correct in saying that PC users are getting the same problems?

2 Likes

I wrote to Zendesk basically asking what difference I am supposed to notice if I adjust the Cessna 172 or Cessna 152 ADF volume control from 100% to 0 % . I still hear the same NDB morse code neither softer or louder! They answered that they can’t simulate the problem! Anyone else notice any difference? I use a mouse to adjust the volume.

I think some PC users have similar issues with ctds, but seems a little worse for some on xbox since SU9, and I think the hanging and sometimes CTDs on world map is just xbox related from what I have read.

2 Likes

IT IS ALL A MESS!

I seen no official statement from Asobo even just to say they acknowledge the problems lol

£130 for this…

2 Likes

The Asobo A320 has a CRITICAL navigation error problem going on for some right now. On about half my approaches, the aircraft will suddenly stop following the flight plan, and turn directly towards the runway. Happens on both ILS and RNAV approaches. I’ve seen this problem mentioned before, but not enough. This needs IMMEDIATE addressing. I’ve also encountered it on the Concorde.
There is also the issue of not every runway Departure and their Transitions being in the FMS.

8 Likes

Everything got worse with ctd and black avionics, vfr map stuck

2 Likes

Hi, Not the same my end, but as I said earlier I tend to fly the C172. Took off from Booker (EGTB) got to a good altitude, turned on AP and the plane just decided to do its own thing and did a right turn and headed straight down. Never had that before.

1 Like

It is sure a winner ain’t it? lol

If any one fly’s either the dial version or G1000 C172 have you noticed a graphic flicker in the lower right corner of the windscreen?

Xbox version seriously needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it gets launched last summer and now it feel like it’s been completely abandoned. Some time ago, I think I said on here (as a conspiracy theory) Asobo is quietly abandoning the console version of MSFS while pretending that nothing is really happening. There is a lack of communication and each update, it gets worse and worse.

4 Likes

They should have left the sim before this update. Only update for COUNTRIES THAT ARE BEING UPDATED.

I don’t think that’s true, they are actively working on WASM support for xbox in the SU10 release, unless of course that slips like everything else important seems to :laughing:

Thank god, I thought I am the only one. It is not only on Xbox but also on PC as I have the same issues.
I also have severe performance degradation and stuttering especially when panning the camera. Performance is really sluggish since SU9

2 Likes

The real question is why they do not communicate about those issues?
I don’t know what’s happening but it’s really not fair about community

4 Likes

I had multiple CTD in different areas of the SIM yesterday (XBSX).

Today no CTD and weirdly even the Kodiak worked with G1000 (updated version). Surely this must be related to the network stress that was happening immediately after the update launched? Perhaps the Xbox specific network code might not be as resilient as the PC code and caused CTDs (PC users seemed to get fewer CTD events than Xbox users). This might also explain why the problems weren’t picked up by Asobo before release…

3 Likes

The update has been out for barely more than a day. I’m sure the developers are getting the feedback but it takes time before they can fully assess the situation, then decide to make fixes, and only then they will communicate to us and say this and this will be fixed as soon as possible. This very thread has already been logged as feedback, so I’m sure the developers will soon get all these issues (if they haven’t already). Hopefully there will be a hotfix soon and we won’t have to wait until Sim Update 10.

2 Likes