Share game on family Xbox X?

Hi,
I have purchased MSFS from day one on my PC through the MS store. I just bought an Xbox X for my son and he has registered his MS account on it. His account is part of my " MS family".

Now, is there a way for me to share MSFS with him so that it appears under his account on his Xbox X ?

Thank you,
Greg

The way I’ve had to do this is set my son’s Xbox to my “Home” Xbox.

That way he has access to everything I’ve bought.

If you don’t set it up this way, you have to be logged in on the alternate Xbox at the same time as anyone sharing your content.

2 Likes

It works. Thanks !

1 Like

Just a “detail”, MSFS will be shared… but in the case à MSFS, ingame purchase won’t.
So if you have buy scenery / aircraft, he won’t be able to access them :-/

1 Like

Oh really ? Do you know if the marketplace purchase I got on my PC will be accessible on my personal Xbox (if these are compatible of course) ?
Thanks

Hi,

Have added this wishlist entry to vote for:

I can’t believe given the customer base there aren’t a lot more people pushing this, must be that all these grownups on here only play it themselves and don’t get their kids enjoying it.

No one is going to pay for 2 x every addon they’ve bought just to allow child accounts to play, so let’s ask MS Asobo to allow us to share, or at least give a rational explanation why it’s not possible, rather than they’re not motivated to.

1 Like

In your case (MS Store version for PC), YES, your marketplace purchase will be available on PC and Xbox ^^

1 Like

Yes. Not being able to share in-store purchases drives me crazy. Buying expensive planes twice because my son sees the plane I fly is really murder. :frowning: It’s totally against the philosophy that Microsoft has been pushing Really awesome “playanywhere” and “familyshraring” support (irony)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.