Sim loading issues and data connection options greyed out this morning (UK time) - both beta and non-beta users

It’s a bug. I have 40th anniv premium edition for a week and 2 days ago for no apparent reason weather is greyed out and I can’t use presets or custom weather. It defaults to live. Got nothing to do with the fixes listed on this site like multiplayer, etc.
Microsoft needs to fix it instead of collecting money and leaving the bugs unfixed. From other’s reports, it’s been years. Thanks a lot Bill. Ever heard of a stop payment?

omg omg omg omg omg I fixed it!!

1. Go to world map —> Flight conditions upper right
  2. When weather screen pops up, click the top RIGHT one under multiplayer OFF (GROUP ONLY)
  3. Your last line of all 3 weather options will un-grey themselves and magically appear and all be clickable!!
    Some may have been trying to explain this but did a poor job of it.

Nope, didn’t work for me :frowning:

Do you have an active Xbox Live Membership ?

Just fired up using SU13 and I have a major problem. Seemingly no data connection, no live weather etc. Can’t change settings, they’re greyed out. restarting makes no difference. Internet otherwise fine. Anyone else?

Same here. Dis United Kingdom.

Good to know it’s not just me then!

Interesting to note that having no data connections makes virtually no difference to my fps so adding eye candy terrain and clouds etc doesn’t have as much impact as I would have expected

2 Likes

Same here, Netherlands. Signing out and back in doesn’t solve the issue. Data settings greyed out as well.

yep same here in France

1 Like

Same here, Germany! :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

same Spain, but with the SU12.

Same in Spain!

Same here plus ground elevations all over the place.

Same in Australia

Same in Ireland, glad to know it’s not just me.

Same here too in northern England. No multiplayer servers, no connection and no marketplace. :cry::-1:

Texas No Fly

Here in the Netherlands all data greyed out

Denmark too…

1 Like

Looks like servers are down for all - I’m UK and still on SU12

1 Like

Poland too