Sim startup with Accessibility Manager

Hello,

this is horrible situation now. After quite sim some minutes ago after some flights, sim has updated again with Gaming services and also with Sim inside my OS, I see it without doubts as old version still. So why my sim has updated? After this my sim starts every time with Accessibility Manager??? (see this for first time from day one) and all cfg as sim preferencies and my controllers are gone. This startup Manager ask me to set all cfg again (really I don’t remember well and this is that horrible thing). Really… I don’t know what to say. Today and days ago no problems, Just problem started after closed sim at cca hour ago. HELP!!!

Hi @OMICO4146 ,

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the User Support Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

Aircraft & Systems
ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
Crashes (CTDs)
Hardware & Peripherals
Install, Performance & Graphics
Scenery & Airports
User Interface & Activities
Virtual Reality (VR)
Weather & Live Weather
Miscellaneous

Hello and thnx for advice.

In this time all is ok uuuuuuuf I don’t know who did intervention but after start again sim, I’ve needed to sign up again and then all is ok, also my cfg options are ok. uuuuuf really strange situation, looks like some problems with Servers again? Ok, this Topic is solved looks like, many thnx.

1 Like

Glad issue is fixed. Also see that support article, always useful to be aware of in case you face it again: