Sim Update 15 - Discussion

He did specifically say March 12th. See the picture below:

1 Like

Crickey that’s the 3rd of December…

2 Likes

lol! Not here in USA :slight_smile: Month’s first , then the day and then the year!

1 Like

But Jorg and Asobo are not in US. December it is :wink:

1 Like

Anybody know when the beta is out?

1 Like

Yes, good question…will be great to have an update on beta release.

1 Like

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be disappointed. Seeing lots of posts about big fps increases but that will only be the case if you are limited by RAM. I think the vast majority of people are limited by CPU

3 Likes

Hmmm. You might be right. Can’t say that I for myself have ever had “limited by coherrent GT Draw”
But that’s what was shown in the comparison pic on their live stream.
What does this limitation even mean?

On Xbox we are very, very limited by ram, so personally I can’t wait to see what or if things have improved.

4 Likes

I wasn’t exactly sure what RAM they were talking about. My first idea was the problems people were having with VRAM memory being clogged up which in turn caused severe stutters and hick-ups.

Okay, then maybe at least us PC folks should really throttle back on our expectations. I never knew this limitation even existed…

Hi folks,

The public beta for SU15 is now open. Please see the release notes for the first beta builds (PC: 1.37.2.0, Xbox: 1.37.3.0) here:

For instructions on how to join the beta, please see this thread:

Thanks,
MSFS Team

10 Likes

Patch notes sound great. Do you know what approx download size is please ?

On Xbox, I can only choose SU14 beta. Am I too early?

Hi @UnitedArt,

Please check again now. The Sim Update 15 public beta should be live for all platforms (PC/MS Store, PC/Steam, and Xbox Series X|S).

Thanks,
MSFS Team

2 Likes

It just changed too SU15. No problem, happy beta testing :+1:

1 Like

Initial patch 188MB, I think

Edit: I was already part of the beta program…

1 Like

Another MSFS download at 1Mbit/s on a 1Gbit/s connection. Time to make a cup of tea…

1 Like

Its 1.36GB. Mine is currently racing down to me at a whopping 1.5Mbits a second. Servers must be busy.

1 Like

Hello, are there anything new about iniBuilds a-320 in su15?