Sim Update 3 G3000 conflicts with Working title G3000?

Give the modders a chance to fix them

I based my comment off of this, which isnā€™t very in-depth. Not sure if that was before or after your inquiry, but Iā€™m guessing before.

Our conversations with freeware groups like Working Title and Fly By Wire continued and we are working on ways to improve and/or increase collaboration with these excellent teams!

From [BLOG] December 3rd, 2020 Development Update

On the working title discord server they have stated that the CJ4 and G1000 were working fine, they have just released and updated G3000 and are working on the G3X.
Here is the link for the new G3000 update.

[edit] They have released and update for the GJ4 adding some Charts, VNAV FMS and other stuff.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, it was before because that was my hope too. From Asoboā€™s Q&A i also figured out that the outcome will be having this mods as freeware from the MSFS store itself. I will try to link the WT reply iā€™m mentioning anyway.

So, things changed!

From their discord:

Dear Community,

As you may have heard today during the Developer Q&A (Twitch), Working Title will be officially partnering with Microsoft to support the ongoing development of MSFS. This is a very exciting opportunity for all of us here at WT ā€“ one which we couldnā€™t have imagined just a few months ago.

Over the coming weeks, our previously volunteer core development team will be transitioning into full-time roles with Working Title Simulations, where we will be working with Microsoft, Asobo and the other great partners on this amazing platform. We hope that our teamā€™s software development and aviation experience can help drive the already fantastic progress on the Flight Simulator platform.

We do not have answers to every question about the future of Working Title, the platform and the team quite yet. However, we are deeply thankful for all of your excitement and enthusiasm that has helped us get to this point, and our goal is to keep this great community connected and moving forward together. We aim to be as transparent and communicative as possible as the partnership and projects develop.

We ask for the communityā€™s patience and understanding that we will no longer be able to completely disclose roadmaps and details about our work in the platform ā€“ details about the future of the platform will continue to be communicated centrally through the official development updates and developer Q&A sessions. It is also our hope that the community will understand that in order to keep this Discord community available and useful, this cannot and never will be an official support forum for MSFS.

We have put together a short FAQ to attempt to answer some of your questions about this exciting announcement and the future.

Thanks! Onward!

1 Like

They had 5 minutes. Thatā€™s practically an eternity. How long are we supposed to wait?!

1 Like

I flew an ILS last night in the Cessna Longitude and the WTG3000 APP would not lock onto the localizer. Had to use NAV.

My observation is that it is more for the CJ4.

I donā€™t see them coming up with an IFR charts solution anytime soon.

I worked it out myself with navigraph and OVRToolkit - for now.

Did a run KPVD to KHXD, IFR to 21 RNAV, worked like a charm. WTG3000 mod, vanilla aircraft (no performance mods).

I tend to not use Localizer unless I have no other choice. Iā€™d rather get both lateral and vertical guidance down to MDA.

The CJ4 has itā€™s own distinct Mod from WT Team since it uses the Proline 21 FMC. the Longitude is just using the same G3000 from the TBM, but with standalone pilot entry touchpads.

G3000 not tracking correctly and altitude fluctuates up +200 feet from level flight set altitude. I use vsi to get it back down but fluctuates up again.!
Notice the DG says I am 200+ miles off track.

IMG_20210318_125413|690x310