SimConnect stutter

All of you people that are experiencing this issue make sure to report it to Microsoft/Asobo via Zendesk,
How?

• Click on Zendesk (Tool Bar at the top of the page)
  • Report the issue by following the steps

This is what i personally written to Microsoft/Asobo just in case you may want to copy this to save you some time:

Hello, i’m sure this is been reported before but i’m going to write you this anyway because i feel like this is a serious bug with the sim that has to be fixed as soon as possible.

As you know, as soon as an external addon is communicating with the sim via SimConnect, the sim begin to stutter OR in some cases it freezes completely and makes the sim unusable.

Some people using the addon LittleNavMap have also reported that the stutter was fixable by adjusting the refresh rate to 1 sec. This however solves the issue only with this particular addon, the issue still remains with all other addons, even by changing their refresh rate (developers of those addons have tried that without succeeding)

So far the reported affected addons are:

Spad.Next
FSUIPC
VATSIM
IVAO
PilotEdge
My home cockpit
FSCommander
Plan-G
FSEconomy
ForeFlight
Sim Racing Studio
SimToolkitPro
Navigraph Simlink
smartCARS
Xmapys
Garmin Pilot
WingX Pro
Sky Demon
Aerovie
FlyQ
Sky-Map Flight Planner
AvPlan EFB
AirMate
OzRunways
PocketFMS EasyVFR
Stratus Insight
FltPlan Go

But of course all other 3rd party addons that use SimConnect to communicate with the sim are going to be affected.

Thank You for your understanding

5 Likes