SimShaker for Aviators - Thread from the Dev

I cant seem to get settings to open to change sliders for a given profile/aircraft, i click open settings on the icon but nothing happens. Does anyone know of a workaround

New to MSFS but I have SSA and sound module working fine with my single engine generic pistons. Downloaded the FlyInside B-206 helicopter yesterday and SSA and module work when the helicopter is on the ground but as soon as I lift off, all effects stop. What am I missing here?

I have used simshaker for many years, but now have a new computer and need to reinstall it. So I download the simshaker software, but when I try to run the msi file, a message comes up, saying something like ā€œyou need an app for that, do you want to search in the storeā€. Please help!

Since i updated to simshaker sound module 2.36, i cant get sound to work with the buttkicker, test vibrations dont workā€¦ im at a loss as to what to do, i completely removed aviators and 2.36, i tried going to 2.26, nothing, anyone have any suggestionsā€¦ if i use the windows sound tool and generate test sounds, i can hear it coming from the buttkicker, it worked fine just prior to the software change. The windows sound test shows the signal light but the sound module test does not. Also tried closing other apps in case something was intercepting it.

If i test with simhub, i have no issues

Any thoughts

EDIT: not sure which is the solution here, i found it was failing to remove/write to a desktop file (onedrive synched) on uninstalling the sound moduleā€¦ so i removed the desktop from onedriveā€¦ then i tried the beta sound moduleā€¦ it prompted to open a firewall port, which the other hadnt, now its working; EDIT2: tried uninstalling beta, went back to 2.36 release, got no prompt about the firewall, sound module doesnt work. Beginning to think only beta is working because of a port opening

Although i see the allow all udp and tcp for both beta and regular exe in win firewall or some sort of weird my documents/onedrive conflict and the sound files dont get played

Hello together,

I do have a buttkicker gamer 2 since a couple of weeks and in combination with Simshaker software itā€™s absolutely amazing the realism and inmersion it provides. My flying experience are now more enjoyable than ever has been.

However Iā€™m struggling a little bit configuring the different effects to be able to detect and feel each one (i.e. I feel like the engine maybe overlaps the others). Iā€™m looking for a set of good starting values and tune it from there.

I do fly mainly turboprops and ocasionally jets. Which values for the different effects would you recommend?

Thank you in advance,

KR