Simulator suddenly constantly crashing on Xbox Series X

That doesn’t work for me on series x. Hope there is a fix soon.

Yes same on my xbox series x game sometimes crash during loading screen and games stutter during camera rotating

They said it’s memory makes CTD how long do we have to wait for them to fix it? Hopefully it won’t be too much longer

1 Like

Been happening to me all weekend, been driving me crazy, lets hope they fix it a.s.a.p

3 Likes

I too have had a very frustrating weekend fighting with this thing. Autopilots go off course and CTDs on final approach. I’ve tried several different airplanes with similar results. All after “checking for updates” on start up. Life is too short for struggles like this. Please fix this thing for the Xbox.

1 Like

Do they even know of the current issue?

Good job there is not a drinking game every time you see CDT in the forum ! I’m one of the ’ luckiest xbx flyers, it’s unstable but now can some flying before the 2 ctd make me give up each day. End up switching most live settings to off to complete this long

1 Like

Since today I cannot start it at all. I get ctd in the loading screen (while I see the changes from WU9). Yesterday evening I was able to fly with some ctds while flying but since today I wasn’t able to load the sim at all. So basically the Problem cannot be on the user side I would say since there are no changes since yesterday evening.

Post removed by author

Nice I have make this delete 65GB, msfs2020 download the new patch, then I flight a Platzrunde over Frankfurt, it’s works fine no CTD! Now I’m downloading my files, all World updates, some Maschine and one airport Paderborn!

I hope this helps

Pff no way the Xbox it’s better than my 2018 pc only my GK in my pc is new 3080ftw,
Xbox is a beast an can handle this sim

Mfg

on xbox series x msfs is still crashing constantly, on the world map, in the middle of a flight when it actually loads & doesnt crash which is not very often now. it is unplayable & it takes forever to load each time. i have tried all the different suggestions for fixing it but nothing works & i am not deleting any more game saves because i did that & lost all of my progress .i was nearly at the 100 hours & had to start over from scratch which makes it pointless & annoying. if they cant fix it then i want a refund

1 Like

For me the game is getting worse and worse, originally the sim worked fine until it came to landing where it crashed every time, now there are so many crashes it’s unbelievable, trying to start a flight is like a gamble if it will let you fly, it can run smoothly and just randomly crash mid flight, they have had plenty of time to fix this issue, the Xbox series X is supposed to be the worlds most powerful console and is supposed to be able to run at 8K in the future. They should start offering refunds for people who brought the game at this point as they won’t be fixing it

2 Likes

Now I can’t even start the game. It just crashes and quits to the xbox console home page. After buying all the add-ons and customizing the game. Sad!
This is the only game that crashes.

Toolbar missing after loading a flight. After quick resume, clouds are not being generated and rendered.

Version: 1.25.12.0

Xbox Series X

GAME STILL BROKEN UNPLAYABLE

Me, the same

I am having similar problems to others here. just keeps crashing and going back to the home page. seems to be worse at add on airports but still can crash at anytime. Totally not enjoying the game at all now. Does anyone know how we can go about getting our money back for the rubbish ad ons that seem to be causing alot of the problem ? thanks

1 Like

Been happening to me recently too. I’ve noticed it happens more at busy airports with lots of other planes like LA. I can do the landing challenges fine but free flying in the world map is a no go.

1 Like

Maybe I found the problem, my Series X crashes on 3rd party airports and some city scenery. I assume, it is a problem with the ground textures, 3rd party addon has ground textures and Bing has other geound texture infos. Turn off Bing in the main menu, start from 3rd party airport - after starting turn on Bing from pause menu…

2 Likes

We’re in July 2023, and it’s a shame that the game still crashes every other time in the middle of an IFR flight. ( Xbox série X)
Lose two hours of flight preparation and cruising to suffer a complete application crash 10 minutes before final approach.

Really !?!?
After three years the game came out. still the same problems that make it unusable for serious flying !!

4 Likes