SimWorks Studios and FSReborn: Boeing 727-200

Hi All,

the Boeing 727 is my favourite aircraft of all times. I put a high level of passion to airplanes I develop, please never underestimate the power of love and passion of a developer. If there is an airplane I love the most of all in this universe it is the the Boeing 727. There is no other aircraft in the world in my personal opinion that looks as beautiful as this bird, specially at full flaps during landing!!! is just incredible.

SWS and FSReborn are both incredible excited about this project, Alex loves this aircraft probably as much as I do, although we argue often about it, I still think I love it more haha.

Please trust we both (SWS and FSreborn) will put an incredible amount of love and passion towards this project, as I told Alex once, building the 727 is my biggest dream as a developer and although I love every single airplane currently on my road-map (Piper M500 coming soon!!, TL-3000, Phenom 300E, M600 + others), the B727 has always been my ultimate goal.

There are days that simply put I cannot sleep just waiting to be able to start working on the 727. I just cannot wait to heard the unique typical sounds of the flaps when on wing views, feel and hear the power of the JT8D engines, simulate all those circuit breakers… see the cabin with new seats, develop a realistic cabin lighting and much more… is really hard to describe…

B727 was always on my road map, Alex (SWS) knew about it since I released the Sting S4 since we both always have been friends and collaborate with each other to resolve issues and progress our projects for MSFS.

I wanted to bring this airplane sooner to MSFS and accordingly the most logical step to be able to do so was joining forces with someone and Alex (SWS) was simply put the best person for this Job. I believe he is the only person that truly understand my passion for this aircraft he knows how much this baby really means to me.

From my point of view, this is an incredible dream on the making! and I can’t wait to fly it!! My life is now more exciting than ever and I can’t thank SWS enough for accepting my proposal to develop this project together.

Thank you Alex! can’t wait to bring this together to MSFS :slight_smile:

All the best,
Raul

35 Likes