Slow, laggy GUI when in "My Logbook"

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES

Brief description of the issue:

When in the “My Logbook” page, scrolling etc is very slow (like swimming in jello)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Get in to the flight log page.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

AMD 5600X, RTX 3060 Ti, 16 Gb RAM 3200Mhz, NVMe (SSD for OS), gaming in 2560x1440P (gsync compat. screen).

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Cant remember. Way back, I guess.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Opening the logbook brings mouse and cursor movement to a crawl. Only way to get the mouse up to speed is exit out of logbook. Same with the cursor on the controller. This happens on the Xbox X really bad and also PC though not as nearly bad.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Open logbook

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I5 GTX1650, 16gb ram, M.2 SSD with mouse. Xbox Series X with wireless keyboard, wireless mouse and game and Xbox game controller.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Current, however before the latest build the logbook would take 30 seconds or more to propagate as if the Sim had crashed but if you waited long enough it would fill up. Now after this last build it fills up fast but mouse movement is extremely slow. Really slow on the Xbox, not as slow on the PC but still there. Using scroll is much faster than moving mouse. Obviously it’s been worked on but there is still a problem with the logbook.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: