"slow motion bug": the clock in the cockpit of some planes runs slower than in the real time on xbox

See also The clock in the cockpit of some planes runs slower than in the real time on my XBOX

The issue is still there, also in 1.37.5.0! I am convinced it has to do with the overall complexity (choosen aircraft, e. g. Longitude with Garmin 5000, and scenery (handcrafted airport, TIN city, …), and influences the amount of time deviation and “slow motion”. The issue is serious, because a sim not working in real time is “worst case” in my opinion.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Which aircraft are you using that experiences this issue?

Longitude, TBM

Brief description of the issue:

See above. Deviation goes up to 20-35 % (slower than real time).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

e. g. Longitude flight EHRD to EDDK, with WU and CU installed. No further add-ons installed!

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Xbox Series X

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This is an existing bug that wasn’t introduced or regressed with this beta.

Per beta guidelines, only report bugs introduced by the beta or regressions.

This section is dedicated to regressions found in the Sim Beta related to aircraft visuals, avionics, flight model, flight performances, instruments, aerodynamics, and more. While we understand there may be old bugs that still exist from previous versions, there is no need to re-report them as they are already logged internally. Anything that isn’t a specific regression will be closed. Thank you for understanding.