Small update today? [24 June 2021]

Just started up MSFS today and got a small 690Kb update, anyone know what that’s about?

2 Likes

Weird… mine is doing a large update. 5.73GiB

2 Likes

I got the screen showing a mandatory update but listing the Nordic world update that I already installed when it was released.
Was such a small update I didn’t get a chance to see what file it was updating.

1 Like

I’ve just had an update about 600KB and now MSFS runs at 2 FPS and freezes constantly on the main screen.

1 Like

Could we be lucky and they enabled the option for Fidelity FX Super sampling?

mine isnt so bad but it defiantly decreased minorly

If I had to guess, it’s probably just adding AIRAC 2106.

Edit: Actually I see that was already done last week, not sure what this is then.

Yes I thought the same thing but isnt that done monthly

My update is 499 MB and seems to consist of aviator liveries for the Asobo planes. No information via forum notification or Twitter yet.

3 Likes

Mine is also 499mb

2 Likes

What platform does everyone play on that got the update?

1 Like

Windows Store - It was an in-game update and not Microsoft Store Update.

2 Likes

Mine was 91.47GB plus 64GB content manager. Went from 510 disk space to 285GB. MS store version but I’m also in the beta test group so not sure if that’s what it is?

My community folder is filled but they don’t appear in sim.

MS Store ver.

MS Store Awesomeblack but didnt need to download from ms store I just opened fs2020

im on ms store but steam people are also reporting the update

seems that the installed aviator packs got an update. So basically not an direct MSFS Update but more like a content update for installed packages

Would be nice if they just told us instead of throwing the old update notes around.

That whole huge update screen, but seems impossible to accurately fill it…

3 Likes

agree on that they havent put anything anywhere like other updates theydo

Here I got an in-game update as well of 499.10 MB… I don’t have the aviators pack liveries installed at all so now they are mandatory? Will check in game when it is finished and loaded in.

2 Likes