Yeah it’s one of the worst things in the sim. The clouds are not good, and the colours are all wrong. Just look at the colours in this all yellow and brown. I never have seen clouds this colour.
speaking of colors, I noticed yesterday evening that the sky at EDDF did look like Sydney during a sand storm. Completely red sky. When I looked out of the window it was neutral grey Unfortunately did not make a screenshot, otherwise I would have reported this as well.
Another thread moaning about clouds no wonder the big issues don’t get fixed when everyone’s a cloud expert.
Im too busy flying to critique the clouds
Thanks for your valuable contribution
It just caught my attention as, even in an airliner, looking outside the window and situational awareness is part of the job, isn’t it? In the end, priority is always set by the dev team.
Weather is a talked about subject. Weather Underground tracks 350k+ Personal Weather Stations (PSW). I talk to my mom and a lot of others about weather. I was floating in the pool and saw a dog and mickey mouse in the clouds. Weather is the most talked about in your local news. In the sim you are always going to get dissenters. Weather is a big hobby. Yes, the weather in the sim can be improved. However, for me the weather it is perfectly fine. If the dev improves the weather great!
I agree, I think these clouds should improve, put a TAA directly on the edges of these clouds to improve a little, even in FSX there are no granudala clouds.
those clouds are ugly and have been in the sims since su7 unfortunately! there is endless example all over the forum, see the topic of METAR DISRUPT THE WEATHER. I find them usually in weather fronts that are supposed to be multi layered or very intense…instead we only get those massime has coloured clouds that are also of an unreal red if you fly at sunset.
Clouds rendering should have anything to do what the metar is reporting. Ive had no problems since this last SU with metar in the sim. These ugly clouds are specifically in my opinion on the rendering system itself.