Some ILS approaches dont line up with the runway

Just a bit outside!

Yes, PZL104, LOWI is obviously based on wrong database input.
Since release of FS20 Iā€™m doing ILS approaches with TBM 930 mainly
(CAT III as bad as can be set, unfortunately there is no input for visibilty).
Besides core program issues the AP was always working well.
But since one of the recent updates the APR function of the AP plays crazy. On the FAF the AP catches the LOC course well and APR starts the decent. But the closer one gets to the RWY the more the plane is guided slowly to the right or left. If the visibility is not too bad and you can see the RWY APR lights you might save your flight by a steep and courageous turn.

Yesā€¦ i fly this last night three time from KMIA just to prove that i wasnt doing anything wrongā€¦ very sad. That is my home townā€¦ and now they done screwed it up. Can it be hacked and fixed ?

Not to my knowledge. I havenā€™t been back to Kingston since posting. What I have also noticed is the transition from en route to the the approach phase is also sometimes off. Proving that the alignment of the approach is misaligned.

Iā€™m not sure if this is normal behavior in real aircraft AP. and I know that AP will be off before touch down normally in real flight, so we can adjust manually. But it is fact that some airport in MSFS, we can approach to the center of runway by using ILS, but some airport not.
I just want to touch down to my local favorite airport correctly by using ILS.
I understand what you think that we should not blame to Asobo or Microsoft too much, because it is possible that this problem is caused by own mistake or unnecessary setting change.
Thatā€™s why we in community try to gather the votes who has same or similar problem and investigating if this issue is general problem or just own mistakeā€¦
Anyway, thank you for teaching your opinion.

Same prob when landing at Heathrow EGLL 28R and 9L

1 Like

27R at EGLL Heathrow is about 20m to the left. Although the approach from the south is weird as wel with pointy corners

I am having this problem and also a friend told that the last landings of him all had this problem. I just had this problem after last hot fix when flying with CRJ and A320. For exemple in SBRF CRJ does not find ILS for RWY 18 even detecting the correct information on the IAC chart ILS W and A320 was not aligned with runway even with the ILS perfect lined up on ND.

Following World Update 4, the LFMN issue discussed above still exists - the ILS approach for 4R ends up in between 4L and 4R.

Just flown YSSY to YSCB and ILS was perfect. Followed the guide slope and landed 100 ft east of the runway, nice grass there.

This ā€˜simā€™ is doomed with all the eye candy and BS that Asobo is constantly adding/fixing. The truth is we have a Flight Simulator that does not simulate a very basic IFR procedure. In fact we canā€™t even simulate an IMC condition based on real life as they advertise because their local weather is broken, just as their code.

Just please upvote this issue here: Offset (ILS / LDA) Approach Issues - #105 by JaumeBCN

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi all!
If you have voted for this topic, please contribute and recast your vote here: