Spikes on Terrain and and Mesh Problems - Global

Ah, easy :grin:. Voted

2 Likes

Asobo, please fix it immediately! -Thx a lot! :pray:

6 Likes

Guys stop being too dramatic like is the end of the world. They will issue a hottix definitely. However we should understand these developers are human and they deserve their time off for Christmas and holidays.

7 Likes

Confirmed spikes everywhere.
Hope for a hotfix very soon!
thx

2 Likes

Can somebody share exact coordinates where spikes can be seen?
Saying something like spawn at KSEA and fly south 10 minutes is not going to help anybody.
Coordinates can be seen in many ways, I like this little tool https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/tcalcx.93/

Approching LFHT by the south.

2 Likes

so why make the sim useless before Holidays,when they away for fix there Stuff?
there is no option to rollback,so no Sim for Lockdowntime,we are all in bad Times.

4 Likes

The Great Wall of Spain… let’s call the archaeologists, we finally found it !

Also near LIRQ. I think, they will fix it soon.

I can’t imagine how the archaeologists missed it. Or Asobo/MS for that matter…

2 Likes

@Easyraider7884 imo this should be tagged as “Scenery” not “Performance & Graphics”.

1 Like

yes,you are right,my bad

1 Like

Can you run the sim? Can you still fly? If yes, then the sim is not broken. Sure these glitches are annoying but you guys should understand, these people deserve their time off for holidays like many of us.

3 Likes

I hope we can get a hotfix before christmas. Im still puzzled that this gets through Q&A.

2 Likes

Also near Florence (Firenza) Italy

and a number of smaller spikes between Geneva and Lyon :frowning:

I was a FS2020 enthusiast…

Now I feel : “Fortunately I still own X-Plane 11 and P3D V5…”

Voted (of course)

6 Likes

i use P3D now :+1: :wink:

4 Likes

I have been a big defender of Asobo and MSFS, see my track record at AVSIM. However, I really don’t get (i) why they schedule a major release two days before X-mas when they want to enjoy their deserved holidays, (ii) no one detected such major bugs all around the world during beta testing.

I have been working hard all December and was looking forward to flying over the holidays and now I get Corona-spikes even in the sim.

22 Likes

BTW, are you from the Bernese Oberland area? My favourite place in the World. I’ve stayed in Lauterbrunnen more times than I can remember!

1 Like