Spikes on Terrain and and Mesh Problems - Global

True Michael. Actually my comment were more directed into the drama from some folks here. But you are right, the timing is odd for hotfixes and I think a hotfix will come after the holidays. Let’s hope for the beta process to roll out soon.

1 Like

With this last update (regression ?) after seeing so many Mesh bugs and seen the fantastic work made by freeware makers (who are a great part of the excitement for the game) destroyed (again), the only comment I can make is :

" SHAME ON YOU "

Will you test your work one day before “making the sim bad again” ?

6 Likes

the reason is VR - everyone wants to play VR in the christmas holidays…

??? Are you kidding ???

1 Like

You can register as a tester and then check the entire world for possible bugs in two days. Have fun.

so they test only two Days before we get a Update???

1 Like

I saw these around Iqaluit CYFB as well.

Have the same problems with V1.12.13.0 as described here (f.e. in EDDL) an other regions. See Screenshot. It’s only from far. If i come near to the spikes in the landscape, thes disapear and came back if I was flow away.
Please solve this bug near after the christmas holidays. Thanks

2 Likes

Spotted same elevation anomalies taking off from Manchester EGCC, in and around the city centre.

1 Like

Same thing north of BIAR and south of BIHU. In addition there is a big water mound near BIAR runway.

Just spotted now, near to Zurich. This is just getting ridiculous!

What is so frustrating is there is no acknowledgement from ASOBO. Just a simple “thanks we are aware and looking into it would suffice” and make us all feel a bit more at ease.

7 Likes

Unfortunlately there are also spikes at the south of EHAM after the latest update.

3 Likes

These spikes are absolutely everywhere, unbelievable that no one on the development team has seen them. Whoever released this for publication must be blind or something.

Maybe it’s a hardware thing?

I‘m on Ryzen 5000 with RTX3080, all drivers up to date.

3 Likes

Some insane spikes and elevated lakes and other glorious issues around ENGM aswell.
Im honestly just impressed at this point regarding breaking things that arent broken.

1 Like

Yep…I saw this am at egnm…figures something would break with the new release…

RTX2080 & Intel 9700 CPU here.

1 Like

Just play further. You’ll get the spikes sooner or later. I get them no matter where I fly. Sometimes more sometimes less, but pretty much everywhere.

3 Likes

Poland, area of Wroclaw. I fly over there quite often and now the flat-Wroclaw got dynamic spikes appearing where some water reservoirs exists.

It’s the Moses fix - water rises, a real miracle :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Good evening guys,

I’ve do the new update from the 22/12/2020 and I’m reporting somes terrain issues close to Geneva in Switzerland.

Thanks in advance.

Paolo

2 Likes

Same thing around Grenoble (France). These spikes disapear when you come closer, but they ruin the scenery. I restarted & erased my cache with no succes.