Spooky - Chelsea Football Club

I’ve had this scenery bug for some months.

Whilst approaching EGLC - London City Airport from the east, on the distant horizon I see a massive building shown very hazily.

As I further approach towards the building it disappears.

If I proceed to where the building was, I eventually encounter a building with a similar outline which is Chelsea Football Club.

Has anyone else reported this or can this be replicated. I’m on an Xbox
I have EGLC by Orbx, EGKK by Origami and EGGW by UK2000 none are likely to be doing anything to CFC

Topic moved into Community Support.

The SDK category is for discussion of the Software Development Kit. :+1:

Hello,
This is an old topic, but I stumbled upon it while searching for something else. I don’t know if this was fixed, but it was caused by Orbx London Landmarks. Uninstalling it removed this.

I wasn’t sure it was CFC as I’m not into football (soccer) but I’m delighted someone has confirmed this observation. Hopefully if it is an Orbx issue, they will finally fix it?

It’s actually Fulham Football Club. You can go into Developer Mode and force a higher LOD number and fly into it:

I don’t know if Orbx has fixed it or not. It’s a problem with one of their POIs so they would have to fix it on their end. If you have an Orbx forums account, you can feel free to report it to them.

Not on an Xbox, there is no developer mode.

Oh okay, sorry, didn’t know you were on Xbox.