Ssw-g91

Been following this over on the devs Facebook page, as of today release will be ‘very soon’ with some sound and model detail left to complete before then.

Thoughts on this one/the developer?

2 Likes

Update -

Hello guys,
were we go, stay tuned since we are on short final for the first release of FIAT-AERITALIA G-91 for MSFS 2020.
Some technical/release notes:

• high detailed cockpits and exterior model
  • PBR texturizing
  • almost all sytem replicated accurately
  • configurable with external stores and/or weapons using a configurator as external program
  • accurate and realistic flight model, it takes account of the external stores drag
  • original sampled sounds
  • 3 versions R1B, PAN and R3
  • Full Italian and English flight manual)

2 Likes

Awesome to see SSW coming over to MSFS. Hopefully they bring their F-104 over as well! It’s one of the only reasons I still have P3D installed.

3 Likes

I’ve never used an addon by this developer, but after watching the video a few times it seems really promising. The texture work looks very good and it seems they are focusing quite a bit on the flight model. So long as the systems are at least medium complexity (MB-339 or greater) I’m in.

1 Like

Same here man couldnt agree more. Particularly interested in the seperate configurator too will be nice to have different weapon loudouts (superficial ofcourse!)

@moderators can we move this into 3rd party aircraft please?

Looking at the devs facebook this one looks to be releasing later today or tomorrow.

I have been following closely and am super excited gor this. Model looks great and from the test videos posted it looks a lot of fun to fly.

I will update the thread once released!

1 Like

May interest you mate, this shows a good level of detail

1 Like

Hi, @ZootSuit9682.

At present we do not get a notification when users @mention moderators if you need to get our attention please send the moderators group a private message.

I have moved your topic for you. You might be able to move your own topics by clicking on the pencil button next to your topic title at the top of the thread.