Still can't control the aircraft while looking around with mouse right click - and in MSFS2020 never will be able to?!

Hello there. I am now having this exact problem and fear i will not figure it out for some time now. Have you found a solution by chance?

Sorry but what is SPAD

https://www.spadnext.com/

Please explain to me how a feature that worked for a year and got broken for 3, now requires buying the next installment to get fixed?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure. I was referring to using the mouse to control panning, whilst operating the flight controls with the yoke.

I would assume that a joystick control (if available) on the yoke could be bound ONLY to internal/external views, and NOT to any flight controls. I use SPAD to map everything (meaning I donā€™t have any controls bound to my yoke in the sim controls.) But you can probably filter your in-sim yoke controls for that.

Yes, the now infamous SU5, where many things that were working before got broken. I think it was coupled with the implementation of the alternative interaction method, where Asobo favoured the console controller over the mouse. Camera controls went south, as did those who want to use freelook while flying. There are workarounds, but I just donā€™t understand why they couldnā€™t unpick what they did, and why it would take 3+ years, and a new version to do so.

2 Likes

One word. Starts and ends with ā€˜Xā€™.