SU5, It is here

My download started at 2 minutes after 4pm - started at 75+ Mbs. Now down to 11 Mbs and stuck downloading a 747 KLM livery - downloaded the same file at least 12 times now!! Rhe whole thing is stuck on 42% (188/340) and 40.29GB. Its been over 3 hours so far. Any ideas how I can stop it constantly downloading that same file over and over and over???

Me, too, but this is also probably the most major sim update since launch, so I’m going to cut Asobo a break on this occasion. The WU’s and normal SU’s I can deal with. This is a unique event as the entire sim is reordered on the back of the Xbox version’s launch.

You have to quit, find that file and delete it, then restart. It’s stuck on that one. Some unpack bug
 happens
 deleting the one messy file usually solves this.

1 Like

yes, its so unuser freindly
sad thing is , it is not going to change.

ON it - thanks

Today is not the day to do any MS Simming

I’m downloading with 5.00 Mbit/s with 100Mbps Mbit/s cabled internet. Is that normal due to high load on servers?

Definitely not for me, sadly. I’ll have to be tucked up in bed in a couple of hours for an early start at work tomorrow. 2.5hrs into my SU5 download, 33% of 40GB
 looks like the PC is staying on all night.

I’m just gonna say with my 1080ti
I’M A HAPPY CAMPER!!! The performance improvements are definitely present for me.

Fast loading times, locked 60 on HIGH settings (Have not messed around with it much). I’m locked 60 FPS where I used to be in 30s/40s.

2 Likes

my update gets stuck all the time

Nearly there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know.

But I’ve given up on it. At first I thought: let’s give them a year, perhaps they’ll figure it out
 but well
 they still have 9 years left
 And perhaps that’s the problem
 the deadline MS set is maybe a bit too flabby
 not a lot of pressure if they give you 10 years.

I’m at 86%!

Nice 60 fps + over NYC no stutter

6 Likes

FML

1 Like

1080ti, LOCKED at 60 w/ live weather and and HIGH setting profile on 1440P resolution (flying over KOSH). LOVING IT!!!

3 Likes

Not mine btw

1 Like

1.5hrs in download
 only 30gb to go :roll_eyes:

Looks real good. The trees still look a little heavy in the streets?
Is the quality of the picture the same as before or better?
The reason I am asking is that the LOD has been reduced.

Lucky you :slight_smile:
I am at 20% and I started the process at 1500Z
Most of it is stuck on “waiting” between packages.
:sob: