SU5/SU6/SU7/SU8/SU9/SU10/SU11 and Bush Trips

But this is just a guess and looking into the glass sphere. I think we have to wait until 18th Nov and hope that its fixed in this version.
Until that date, we need to put pressure on Asobo via voting this topic and creating Zendesk tickets.

I hope for all of us, that we can soon enjoy our Bush Trips again working.

OK but I am sure that someone from Asobo or Microsoft must be watching these forums and so they must know of the problem that exists. and dont put your hopes high that on the 18th November will solve this issue. They had a golden oppurtunity to fix this on the last SU6 update but they did not

2 Likes

FINALLY a respond from Jayne Jummivana Senior Community Manager after I sent her a message.

9 Likes

Thanks for your effort!

1 Like

Hooray progress, well done! Can you make it clear that there are multiple problems with bush trips. My ticket #131040 listed eleven as a result of SU5 and it looks like SU6 has caused more problems (end of leg not triggering for one).

1 Like

Thanks for the information,
the question is 
 when the next Q&A will be discuss

1 Like

At the end, Jayne said “in a month” - the video was from 5 days ago.

Lets see

1 Like

I’m having this exact same issue. I’ve completed multiple legs for multiple trips but it just doesn’t save. I’m landing and coming to a full stop at the correct airport, and I get the leg completed screen, but I can’t pick up where I left off in the main menu, and the bush trip screen doesn’t record that I completed it. Can’t find a fix for this anywhere, which is very frustrating. It’s a shame, the Bush Trips activity is really fun, but I’m not going to waste my time.

Same issue here. Alaska Bush trip 5 (Nelson Lagoon Airport). Landed after > 50 mn. flight at the right airport but the leg completed screen does not appear. Also airport names on all bush trips are screwed up. VFR map does not load correctly. POIs not displayed like everybody else.

I have been enjoying the bush trip feature the most until now despite all the glitches and quirks. But now it has become unusable and I stoped using ms fs 2020 until this is fixed.

Same thing here. Flying the bush trips is my primary activity when loading the sim. Until it is fixed, I’ll just do other things. Not moaning about it, just stating facts. It’s inexcusable that this has made it through QA in the last few updates.

1 Like

Ok blauzahn87, thanks

Again one month to discuss of the problem, well.

Thanks TemperedPaper48 for getting their attention. At least we know they have heard of it. Sadly, them discussing it some time in the future with an unknown priority and resolution date is not very reassuring.

When their servers crash they jump on it immediately and work until it is resolved as would be expected Of course this is not as critical as a full system outage but it is a significant feature of their software program that is unusable.

Why does this thread still not have the ‘bug-logged’ tag? How many votes do we need to have before we grab their attention directly?

Maybe we’ll have to take it to social media.

Feel free, start a topic at social media :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

Can also confirm leg 14 on my bush trip of Nevada isn’t registering a landing. So I don’t even get a pop up saying leg completed. I have tried over 20x on all runways on this dirt strip at NV16. 02/10 and 10/28 runways not registering so I cannot continue.

9 Likes

Well
. That is something

Great!

Hopefully the “successfully reproduced” rule wont’ slow up the process. Unlike many bugs that just take loading specific criteria to immediately reproduce the bug, the tester may have to fly multiple legs over many minutes or even hours before they get the bug to appear on a bush trip.

Those who know more about the program internals; do you know of specific files all of us may have in our computers for our failed flights that we could send the testers?

2 Likes

They’re welcome to come over to my place for a beer and pick any trip and any leg their heart desires

4 Likes