Suggestion: Add offshore ship traffic

Am loving MSF2020 so far. Congrats to the dev team.

It’s the little things which make the world feel more ‘alive’ that really carry the sim for me. To that end, wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a bit more offshore boat traffic. Could pull live data from a place like Marine Traffic, and model some basic low poly cargo ships, tankers etc on top. This would especially bring places like Singapore, which looks so odd without ships at anchor, to life.

1 post was merged into an existing topic: Live Marine Traffic from MarineTraffic.com

Hi there,
I have moved your MarineTraffic.com suggestion to another Wishlist post on the same idea. We try to keep only one topic open per request in order to avoid duplicates. Although your topic came first, the other one has a lot of votes, and as our forum software lacks the ability to merge votes, we must always merge into the topic with the most votes. Thank you for your understanding.
I know that you have not been on the site in many months, but if you ever return, you may wish to vote for the combined topic. Your post is here:
Live Marine Traffic from MarineTraffic.com - #3 by Pearswick