Support PMDG for the 737NG3 release

Please support PMDG (and other 3rd party devs) so they can release complex 3rd party aircraft. The sim is missing system complexity right now.

4 Likes

Why?
We have NO clue how good what they release will be!
We don’t know the cost either!
They will not be the only 3rd. party developer releasing more realistic airplanes.
Give it time.
Support to them will eventually come when they show us a product and we purchase it if it lives up to the hype.

1 Like

No thanks.

2 Likes

PMDG will be in the region of USD$150.

When they released a version for P3D they offered a discount at the time to have it in P3D and later for USD$40 or so as an upgrade in MSFS. I think the P3D version cost about USD$100 (but I could be slightly off mark with that price).

This isn’t true. Robert has already stated that people will be surprised by the pricing.

8 Likes

Meanwhile at Fenix Simulations;

“We’re very happy with the direction of MSFS and it’s respective development tools – Sim Update 7 has improved our ability to quickly iterate new testing builds, and overall our development rate has accelerated significantly as new updates release for the title.”

So… What is going on?

4 Likes

Far from true.

3 Likes

Different devs, different needs. We dont know what pmdg sees as a core feature, maybe its the weather radar they are talking about.

2 Likes

No one knows and unfortunately, we the customer, are the ones who get and have to handle the constant mixed messages… PMDG isn’t the first to delay and won’t be the last, but man this one really, really stings. I don’t expect to see the 737 for at least several more months, considering December/early January are basically holiday for everyone.

1 Like

Ohh yes! We need millions of like for this one!

2 Likes

This should be a top priority

3 Likes

Gogogo!

Top priority!

1 Like

This should be a priority; if Asobo and PMDG work together to get the 737 on MSFS, you’ll get a boatload more buyin from the rest of the community, and see a stronger final transition of users from the legacy sims (who have held out due to the belief that something complex can’t exist in MSFS).

Voted; this should be high on Asobo’s radar.

5 Likes

Thank you for making this topic! I 100% agree!
We must push Asobo/MS to work with, for developers who will elevate the sim to the next level with study level aircraft

5 Likes

This topic has my full support! +1. PMDG and 3rd parties as a whole should have Asobo’s full support when it comes to producing high fidelity aircraft. Nothing should impede their vision or source of revenue waiting on tools they need.

Out of everything, this is personally my highest priority, thus my first comment ever on this forum! (sorry Asobo, I don’t fly any 1st party default un-modded planes anymore)

6 Likes

Robert said that the price will be lower to the point of where he said “you’ll be very surprised.” I suspect a $100 ballpark.

1 Like

Please prioritize the stability of MSFS so that 3rd party developers can plan to release their products to the community.

Right now things are backwards. We shouldn’t be waiting on a stable MSFS. We should be counting down release days to PMDG’s release!

4 Likes

Just for fun (I have no idea and am only speculating) I’m going to say $59.99 USD. They are going to sell SO many 737s!

The day it releases I think PMDG might sell more planes than they ever have, total, in their existence. In one single day.

-Joe

2 Likes

I think that same thing happened with the DC6. It outperformed XP11/P3D/FSX’s sales combined in a very short time.

1 Like