Support PMDG for the 737NG3 release

Is it possible that Jorg Neumann (Head of Flight Simulator at Microsoft) is aware of this and is unable to free-up some resources at Asobo (even if the resources needed are Seb and other top-level folks)? 100 days?

That seems very unlikely… at least to me. Unreal.

Updates have broken aircraft and products before. I’m sure it was working until an update royally messed with things and now they have to reform. Obviously MS/Asobo have an agenda and I don’t doubt it. Delicate balancing act!

1 Like

that is super false. PMDG claimed the SDK is NOT the issue and is more than capable of study level planes. Fenix a320 said it works fine aswell. PMDG said the issues are due to sim-side issues that do not involve the SDK

1 Like

Just a reminder to all to do your own research to bring informed opinions to a constructive conversation when interacting with others in the forums. Too often people make posts based on pure guesswork with no factual basis, which can lead to confusion among the community and conclusions that are not accurate.

5 Likes

First of all, default ATC in any simulator is bad, and second of all: almost every IFR flight I’ve flown has had a STAR. I’m not sure where you’re coming from, could you elaborate more?

You can also just ask ATC for a different approach and request vectors-to-final instead of a transition. Or just fly the approach you setup yourself and be cleared over to Tower by them anyway once you reach the GS-entry point. It’s not ProATC-X yet (which had its own limitations) but maybe think about your heart, enjoy the view and chill…

WHy does it say “completed” ?

4 Likes

Well they did say this week would be a busy week for news, but there is no news and its Friday.

I was looking forward to hopefully something positive. 1 day and a weekend left.

1 Like

Yes, but a tiny little effort bring an owfull lot of realism!

This post is quite old but still funny!
They will get support with peoples money!!!

1 Like

Looks like PMDG is back on track!

I’d rather have PMDG’s study level aircraft than the scam aircraft currently on the marketplace.

1 Like

Hi folks,

Another friendly reminder to keep your posts on-topic.

1 Like

Another perspective from the latest Q&A on support for PMDG.

2 Likes