Taburet Night3D - bought just 5 months ago, already out of support…

What a joke: Bought the Taburet USA Night3D addons exactly 5 months ago and now they are updated with improved performance - if you buy them again…

I‘m done with this this ■■■■. Seriously.

No other kind of addons/DLCs for other games or plugins for web development or … have this kind of money grab philosophy as in the flight sim environment.

From the cheapest to the most expensive piece of software: One year of free updates is standard.

I will drastically reduce my spending in the future after getting burned in the last half year by so many flight sim addons (also counting in official Asobo releases here).

2 Likes

Additionally: SimMarket! Ha!

To be honest I took a look at the sort of scenery that this particular “developer” is churning out and came to the conclusion it was way overpriced. What that individual charges for is the sort of thing the community tends to do as freeware over time and some is stuff Asobo should be doing anyway.

Good day;
i believe you have version 3; featuring lampposts structures
version 4 i believe is the update in question; do not include lamppost structure but just modified lamps

the reason why this distribution model was used is because of piracy
send an email to support and we can manually update; make sure your order number is included.
ray

you can get started to make it; very happy to see it

you must be new to flight simulation. see what used to be the norm is you buy a game or dlc and then you never get updates and you have no other options because no company in their right minds would invest resources to a market that is at most a few thousand users big.

Nah not interested. In my opinion its up to Asobo to sort out coastlines not me and the same goes for lighting.

well NO
why misobo should update coastlines and lights ?
they do not have to unless they want to do it
the bottom line is misobo already deliver what we pay for

1 Like

Because water creeping up the side of coast is a sim issue, not something that should require a paid for scenery add-on. Most would agree with that even if you dont. If you are happy with what you have good for you but dont presume to tell me or anybody else what we should or should not expect from the base sim.

1 Like

I am not tell you what expect or what should notexpect from base sim; I am just say; Ms or Asobo do not owe me or you anything. They could stop msfs development as they pleased; frankly after the amount of work already done who would blame them ?
by the way as far as i know no addon exist in the payware world of msfs to fix water climbing shorelines; there is lots of confusion here

I have a question regarding the NightV4-series: Right now I own NightV4-Hawaii and now got the updated V4-Pacific. Is Hawaii also included in the Pacific version? If I own both: should I only use the Pacific?
Thanks for clarification!

Best regards,
Oliver

Good day Oliver;
Hawaii and Alaska are both included in Version 5; do not need version 4 anymore; and as you have v4 already; download v5 and delete v4.