Taking the PC plunge soon

I’d say the BAe 146. It is my favourite aircraft IRL and it’s a joy to fly, I think the autopilot system with the sync mode is pretty advanced, even nowadays.

1 Like

A widescreen extends the view, but at the edges it stretches too much.
I have a biggish 4k monitor I might try using instead of the widescreen, but it’s a bit big and heavy to move to my msfs desk!
4K would show the interior of the cockpit better, but I currently use separate touchscreens running Air Manager for the instruments.

1 Like

Funny, I have the same list. One more day of 2 ctd an hour and I’ll be on pc in vr. Got everything I had to to ensure it can run vr in 4k on ultra settings with a ton of headroom still available and using the best flight controls available all I can now do is hope…

Congrats! I have no regrets at all and still have not encountered a single CTD, all my payware airports work great, and I can’t believe all the amazing freeware airports/mods I was missing. After playing with the fbw320 for a while I bought the Fenix 320 a few days ago and it’s incredible (and I didn’t even fly airlines much before). I’m also enjoying the Milviz 310 and Sting S4 w/tds gtn750 . Have fun!

2 Likes