Taxi signs at night UNREADABLE

Hi everyone, I have the next issue, at night the taxi signs are unreadable, any solution for this?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/673261104599924736/930189462074449950/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/673261104599924736/930189613895655464/unknown.png

5 Likes
4 Likes

FORTY FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS?!
That’s totally unacceptable. I can deal with the bad signs.

17 Likes

Spectacles.

Just saying.

1 Like

No, the default taxiway signage is garbage, especially at night.
Spectacles or not.

3 Likes

Xd 40$ insane

2 Likes

Oh Blimey is this an addon - the justflight whatever?

Get your money back - it’s rubbish. Snake oil.

3 Likes

Right, the lighting at night is too bright which makes them impossible to read. It has nothing to do with whether or not you need spectacles.

3 Likes

Understood. I thought the OP was complaining about Default.

Having said that - I do need spectacles to fly real world. But that’s a totally different discussion.

1 Like

I was responding to the thread in general, not your response in particular.

1 Like

I feel like I can’t see much of anything around airports at night.

Here’s me flying without spectacles - look at the way the aircraft is heading all over the place;
And then my Flight Instructor has to lean over me to switch fuel tanks because I totally can’t see the Selector.

Total mess. Very embarrassing in every way.

2 Likes

As I understand it, the reason why the price is high is because they had to manually edit the airports across the US and Europe.

I picked it (and the US Military base signs) up, but haven’t installed them yet.

I just stop and then zoom in with my seat position or sometimes I use the drone. Not ideal but works for now. It would be nice if they made a toggle in menu so you could enlarge/decrease the size.

I installed it. Looks much better then default and I can see signs at night. Worth the money to me.

1 Like

I have it and it’s awesome. Signs went from illegible to easy to read everywhere under any conditions. Worth every penny IMHO.

That being said, it’s sad that Asobo seem to see the current state of taxiway signage as acceptable.

5 Likes

I waffled a bit because of the price. Then I realized I can only read taxi signs in MSFS if my dang C208 is right up next to them, which is far from ideal. Too many 180s. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This stuff needs to be addressed instead of developers milking the community especially over stuff like this! I am ok with payware planes, airports but seriously taxiways??

2 Likes

I thought it was just me! I turned bloom off and still can’t read the signs because they’re just yellow rectangles unless I’m right up on them. I’d love to be able to turn off the taxi ribbon but who knows where I’d end up if I did that.

I would surmise the signage is fine for the majority of users, bearing in mind majority can mean 50% + 0.1% :slight_smile: and that from a companies standpoint, it’s not priority or perhaps not worth the expense to pursue further. Especially when modding, free or paid, is part and parcel of simming. We have options available to see them easier (zoom as example).

Maybe 3rd party is limited at this time, perhaps, but there is nothing preventing someone making a free mod or another dev to make less expensive mod. Someone’s too expensive, is fine for others and no one is forced to buy this particular mod. Contact the dev if you feel strongly about their pricing.

2 Likes