TBM 930 can't move the throttle from high idle to flight idle

It is just doesn’t move… Is there a fix to this ?

All you need to do is slide the mouse up to the top right corner on the forum banner and click on the magnifying glass… :wink:

1 Like

I also didn’t get the sim update 6 in the microsoft store.
What to do ? please help

Looks like we have a lot of problem with TBM 930, i have a flap switch (the engine) who go on/off alone all the time, the one to move with axis-y

The “flap” switch for the engine that is controlled by the Y axis?

There is so much wrong here…

The FLAP switch controls the FLAPS. they are not related to the engine.
The FLAP switch is a SWITCH. Flaps down… Flaps up… and those should be bound to a controller SWITCH, not an axis.

AXIS - Y would generally be a primary flight control like , ailerons AXIS.

If you have your flaps bound to axis y there will be all kinds of strange behavior to the switch in the sim.

I think some clarification with maybe some screen shots of the bindings and maybe a quick video of the switch randomly turning on and off may be in order to be able to assist you with this.

2 Likes

Again I direct you to that search function in the upper right.

There are numerous posts and threads where people have struggled with getting the Store to show the update. Too many solutions and work arounds to list here.

Hello Gang!

We’ve been through this!!! To slide the TBM throttle from high idle to taxi range you need to RIGHT CLICK your mouse to slide the throttle.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

The problem is solved by right clicking while holding the left click.
But the update problem isn’t solved and I still in version 1.18 and not 1.20
and I didn’t get any new update in microsoft store and in game…

1 Like

All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

No, this is not actually true. There are several controls for the flaps other than a simple switch, for example:

As a trial, I have used the “Flaps Axis (-100 to 100%)” control to assign the flaps axis to the joystick z-axis. This then behaves just like the flaps lever on the A320, for example, with the ability to set the flaps at any level directly.

Launch xbox insider hub and leave msfs beta.

Now I got the latest update but the game downloading a 82GB, is this logical that the game download a 82GB update?

Yes mate :slight_smile:

That does not change the fact that, the flap SWITCH is a SWITCH.
I am aware that there are available AXIS controls however the poster said, switch.
They also said they controlled the SWITCH using an AXIS which is not possible. However IF they had the flap AXIS bound to the Y-Axis, normally bound to ailerons, this would result in very strange behavior.

In short, “the flap switch is a switch”, IS a true statement.

Obviously a switch going on/off when moving the y-axis is a case for keeping descriptions and terminology simple, and accurate.

I have same issue with TBM and also with C208.

C208 starts, runns for few minutes, brake is released full throttle but it doesn’t want to move an inch.
After few minutes it turns off completly and it doesn’t want to start again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.