TBM after update

It’s normal to have inert sep on to 8 to 10k ft irl … now for the current state with the alarms always going off without a way to reset then yes turning it off whenever you do should silence the alarms as long as you dont have any other alerts going off.

I’m not at the computer but unlike the parking brake warning chime thing, my ITT issue seems to be unique so far. That makes me wonder if, as has happened with previous updates, that some setting got changed. I know where to look. Maybe that’s it

I’m not having the problems you folks describe. Sim on big PC. The only dinging I get, that I can’t shut off, is during the last part of shutdown. Goes away after shutdown.

My alarm issue was only the Parking Brake being engaged. Not the inertial separator. Somebody else was having the problem with ITT heat spikes so that is what was being referred to.

FWIW I also got an ITT warning very soon after takeoff. Spawned on the runway and didn’t change much except the AP settings.
I did have the old, incompatible WT G3000 mod installed (pre-SU6 version) if it’s possible that’s the cause. I have since updated it, but not tried it again since then.
No Mugz mod.

Strobes no longer work (Xbox), however “don’t sink” warnings added. Weather radar still broken

Yepp warning can not be silenced and ITT became so high right after take off that engine lost power

1 Like

The brake warning can’t be silenced until the engine is started it seems. Once the engine is up and running, releasing the brake finally does the trick but the button does nothing.

Exact same ITT issue. Thank you

Unable to test (for some reason I am not getting SU6) but will somebody test this:

Launch in cold and dark. DO NOT APPLY PARKING BRAKE. Just use regular brakes for now. Turn on battery/power, etc, do an engine startup. Does the non stop alarming happen? It may happen until the engine is fully started up. Then try to apply the parking brake. I saw this on a youtube video 10 days ago (so before this sim update)

So, the only issue is that the alarm sound cannot be turned off until parking brake is released?

Currently that is the only issue I’m having. I was having a problem with ATC not speaking or displaying but that seemed to be okay on my last session.

The ALARM IS ANNOYING Asobo! Please fix ASAP.

1 Like

And after the engine is started. Doing a cold start you can’t turn off the alarm no matter what until after the engine is started and idling.

So before the engine is started you can turn it off?

No. Cannot be turned off by any means that I’ve found until (a) the engine is started and idling and (b) brake is released. Perfect for read back from ATC…

DING DING DING DING DING

1 Like

Long time lurker, first time poster here. :slight_smile: Besides the “pulse” LL flashing, the ice light is also broken, it’s fall and I kind of need that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve found that I get the alarm when the parking break is on and I can’t shut off the alarm with the alarm buttons. But, releasing the parking break makes it go away.
BTW, I just got a note that said MS was having server problems.

Here is the msg I got:

We are currently aware of an online services outage impacting player ability to use live weather, traffic, and other online functionality. This also affects players’ ability to download Sim Update 6. The team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution and return to normal service as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

MSFS Team

How come the TBM is so under-powered too? I can’t go 250kts at 3000ft MSL with the throttle at max. Doesn’t seem realistic.

1 Like

The question is, how fast can you go?
Are you talking about IAS or TAS?

Anyway at ISA conditions the real one does ~233kias/~247ktas at 3000ft (100% torque).

1 Like

I have the same reported issues with Longitude and TBM. It’s not the mods. It’s the broken code of these planes or something else from the original files. Both tested without any other mod. A hotfix will be needed by Asobo to fix this. It´s my opinion. Mods have nothing to do with this problem, because I haven’t even tested them. Empty community folder. TBM warning messages appearing in Longitude. Bizarre.

1 Like