TCAS / ACAS - Live Players

I feel like I must be going mad because nobody else seems to have mentioned it, but in the last week I’ve seen at least two human players on the A32NX’s TCAS - one coming out of Cardiff whilst I was on approach (definitely a human player, big long human username, not a registration or a flight number, on the label) and then another on approach to Alicante yesterday.

Plenty of other players who don’t show up but those two definitely did.

1 Like

I feel the same, I can confirm TCAS now works with multiplayer aircraft.
LOVE IT!

Im on SU11, so must be new - havent read anything about it anywhere so Im happily surprised for once.

Oo-Wee!

Specific reason for still being on SU11 ? :thinking:

To be fair, that post was made in October 2022 when SU11 was in Beta. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, indeed I missed this point, though I don’t understand why this thread came in the notifications today ???

1 Like

Hello @lynx33635,
Topics in the wishlist have an automatic bump that will push that topic to the top pending age of the topic:

A notification would have been received if you are watching or tracking the topic. Otherwise, it’ll show up in the top as a new reply in topic feeds.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation @Hester40MT, indeed I have to more pay attention in the future to not answer to old thread