Tecnam P2006T by FSS released

hello
does anyone have any impressions on how the xbox version performs considering the price of the product?
Thank you

1 Like

I bought it last night, and while I haven’t had a chance to properly test it, it’s great. The pre-flight walk around check, the state saving, etc, all seems to be working as it does on the PC. The only thing I noticed was that there’s a lack of sound when touching down, either my landing was perfectly smooth or they’ve missed out the tyre noise… Hopefully that’ll get added shortly. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it’s a gorgeous looking aircraft.

3 Likes

Many thanks

Hi, how did you solve this? I’m keeping the same screen; I’ve uninstalled and installed it several times with no luck. I’ve submitted a ticket, but I’ve received no answer yet.
I regret buying the Otter and promised myself not to buy anything more from Aerosoft, but this one tempted me a lot.

I had a similar problem. Try this. Blizzard Support - Resetting the WMI Repository

I had the same problem also. The solution for me is in the documentation. Had to start the aerosoft utility manually

https://docs.flightsim-studio.com/docs/tecnam-p2006t

sorry before doing that uninstall all p2006t files through the aerosoft one program then follow the instruction on Blizzard Support - Resetting the WMI Repository

Thank you guys, nothingk worked, keeps saying me “Validating Product Key Fail” at the Aerosoft One program. Will wait for the support. Thanks.

I got fed up with it all - i unistalled all my Aerosoft addons, unistalled the aeorsoft one app, and deleted the folders it stores…there are two of them (or therre was for me)…one in apps data folder, but i cant rememebr where the other one was…maybe in the user name folder.
Then i reinstalled and it all worked…the Tecnam installed and its little security program.

the folders for me in the Steam version are

C:\Users{name}\Aerosoft One Library
C:\Users{name}\AppData\Roaming\Aerosoft One

I should say - i dont know what effect that has on other aircraft like the Otter and the CRJ may have been affected as i uninstalled and reinstalled them. Probably reset it it. Does not bother me, but just warning,

Yes, I’ve done it several times, unistalled everything (a LOT of Aersoft folders). I’m using the box MSFS, but mainly the folders are the same, or even more. Anyway, thanks for your time.

Sorry it did not work - This was Aerosoft response to me, which i did not try and you use at your own risk.

Restart your PC and then launch Aerosoft One.

Go to Library > Dependencies > Installed and uninstall the Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities.

Go to Library > Microsoft Flight Simulator > Installed Add-ons and uninstall the Tecnam.

Go to Library > Microsoft Flight Simulator > Available Add-ons and re-install the Tecnam (this will also automatically re-install the Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities).

The fss-aircraft-tecnam-p2006t shortcut/folder and aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities folder should now exist in your \Community folder. Launch MSFS and check if the Tecnam is working now.

**Potential Solution [#2]

Restart your PC and then open the folder \Community\aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities\utilities.

Double-click on Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities.exe (the application will start without creating any visible windows).

Launch MSFS and check if the Tecnam is working now.

**Potential Solution [#3]

Restart your PC and then open the folder \Community\aerosoft-one-msfs-utilities\utilities.

Right-click on Aerosoft One MSFS Utilities.exe and then click Run as administrator (the application will start without creating any visible windows).

Launch MSFS and check if the Tecnam is working now.

1 Like

At last ¡¡ I’ve used solution 3 and now is working, thank you very much ¡¡¡

3 Likes

Existe t-il une livrée blanche pour le modèle de surveillance aérienne ? Ou faut-il faire avec les couleurs de la Guardia Civil ? L’avion m’intéresse pour cette variante là justement

quick question from a noob pilot here… Can you move/stow or hide the checklist… It blocks a lot of front mirror view for my taste.

Here

6 Likes

Step on the rudder left and right, and you can see that there are two pieces of tail rudder. Is there a problem with the tail model? Or is it just me?

Maaaan, thank you… I’ve contacted the devs to know… I was so afraid of buying it with that dhecklist there all the time… I’m purchasing that aircraft as we speak!

New aircraft are nice, but it is only about once every few months where a new aircraft is released and my expectations are beyond surpassed. This is one of those planes. Good job developers.

3 Likes

Yes you can you can put in the door compartment. Same with the tablet

1 Like

I agree it’s very good isn’t it, not my usual plane being a glass cockpit. I bought it upon release and flew it and liked it and then got distracted with something else. It’s very well done and a quality add on for sure. Not sure if you know but the cargo version adds cargo in the back which is a nice feature.

2 Likes