Terrain half rendered/your bandwidth is too low for data streaming

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Only 1 aircraft livery.
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No.
Brief description of the issue:
I have tried everything possible to man, everytime I go in game spawn in on the runway at an airport everything looks very nice, but when I leave the area surrounding the airport the terrain get’s a little blurry and looks unrendered without buildings on it. I have bing data ON and photogrammetry OFF ( doesn’t make a difference on or off just some buildings get better visual looks. Note that I have the graphics settings customized it’s a mix between high and ultra. There should also not be anything wrong with my internet because I have download speed of 12 mb/s ( not mbps ).
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
RX580 8GB VRAM, I7 4790 @ 3.6 GHZ with 16gb of RAM
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
I have the newest version
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft store

after some more flying around it seems that the bing data is coming in slower than my aircraft flies, I suspect the game not using all available bandwidth just maybe 2% from what I’ve seen in process manager. I also get a warning now and then that my bandwidth is too low and data streaming will be disabled. nothing changes when i put the bing data ON again.

Every now and then I get this error, turning data streaming back on doesn’t change a thing, I tested my internet speed yesterday and it said 110mbps up and down so I’m pretty sure this doesn’t have anything to do with my internet.

Reinstalled the game, got rid of all files still the problem persists

I have fixed the problem, apparently it some of my windows file were corrupt, if you have this problem I suggest downloading a clean windows install ( back up your important data and stuff )

Hi there. I’m having the same problem and I’m contacting support. I would like to know, did you reinstall your windows system?

In my case, I tried removing all community files, but it didn’t come online. My internet speed is good enough and online games on STEAM work fine.
I use XBOX, but other games also work.
If it’s a windows system, I’m sure I’ll have problems with other online games.
I wonder…

At some moment my computer couldn’t boot itself so I had to reinstall windows and after I reinstalled windows the game finally rendered areas. I tried literally everything that is possible but nothing worked for me just after the windows reinstall the game worked correctly. But know that I’m not a professional and reinstalling windows and MSFS will take you atleast 6+ hours.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.