Terrible propeller animation on Xbox Series X

The propeller animation since the latest update is really bad, it’s completely white when facing the sun and is also seemingly running at a very low refresh rate, as in it’s quite juddery to look at. It’s also painfully obvious that it’s 2D aswell.

Below is two screenshots, the first one from after the latest update showing the issue, and the second one from October last year.

Suely this is a bug?

2 Likes

I confirm. I noticed that flying the Bonanza, but it’s definitely there with other aircraft.

1 Like

Been that way since day 1. It’s been reported numerous times. Maybe they will correct it with one of the AAU’s.

Here is a comparision on PC of the default with my own liveries. Many liveries like mine come with customised prop blurs that tone down Asobo’s effects. I am guessing that the XBox RFDS livery you have may also uses a custom prop blur. If this is the case you may not comparing like with like. The 3rd aircraft has an all black blade with yellow tips and gives a much better result.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.