Thank You Asobo and Microsoft

Your screenshot clearly shows that you did (knowingly or unknowingly) changes: in case of the mouse seemingly even three (!) times, as you have three custom mouse profiles (they are named “MOUSE PROFILE” instead of “DEFAULT”).

Look: no one calls you stupid here. In fact, I fell into the exact same “trap” (except that it only took me like three minutes to figure out the actual problem, and not two days ;)). And I guess a lot of existing players did, because everyone has changed some key- or button assignment at some point.

Change happens. Yes, not everything is made obvious or communicated up front I-N B-O-L-D L-E-T-T-E-R-S (and even if: who is actually reading the manual ;)).

SO: let’s fix it, let’s help each other - let’s move on.

But people “storming” the forum with “pitchforks” and demanding “official statements from Asobo” (seriously!) after, like, 12 hours into the initial release, or people going into full “berserk mode” and after 5 minutes it turns out the a PEBKAC - that is usually frowned upon here by people who actually enjoy the game (and yes, I deliberately and perhaps provocatively use the word “game” here - because that’s what it is in the end: a highly sophisticated one for sure) and try to help each other here in the forum.

And if nothing else if of use: do the Bora Bora Thing™ - it really helps! Believe me :slight_smile:

1 Like