Thanks for delivering an arcade scenery flying product

There will always be die hard fans in this forum defending this game forever.

2 Likes

If you think it is an “arcadey” feel then please take that to the devs. Post what you think is “arcadey” about it. Complaining here about them “not listening” does nothing.

There is difference between defending a game and trying to advance sound and useful thought and conversation.

1 Like

Guys ? The known issues which they are know. There is nothing we already told them like all bugs from AP, Scenery Bugs and so on ? They are sleeping or what they do ?

Whenever there is criticism a handful of the same people always show up and defend it. That is what I was referring to :wink: Between all that, there are good comments as well.

Uh no. This forum is and was used to communicate with Asobo and Microsoft (with the exception of bugs). They took our posts from here and put them in those feedback snapshots if you remember.

Where did you get those rose tinted glasses from, and how much did you pay for them? Please tell me they have them still in stock.

“Flight model is arcade” Oh please… there might be problem PLANES but to say it’s ALL arcade is deliberately hyperbolic and you know it.

This is the problem, you are talking like you know everything things. I am a 3rd party developer, the problem is you don’t understand on technical side and you refuse to listen to others. Do you really think PMDG\Aerosoft are stupid to be official partner, they have been communicated even before the alpha started from Seattle, who visit the team often and the team listen to them by adding stuff. When you are using fsuipc\simconnect is different as well.

3 Likes

Actually, the autopilot in the 747 causes huge pitch trim oscillations, and it has problems keeping the correct altitude. It even tries to crash the aircraft into the ground, for no obvious reason, from time to time. I wouldn’t say it’s unflyable, but it’s bad. Really bad.

2 Likes

If I would be the CEO the developers would work 24/7 to fix all the bugs, they damaging the image from Microsoft

1 Like

I think you’d find yourself with a very empty office, very quickly.

3 Likes

What u mean ? They get paid for it if I would be the CEO it would be not acceptable. Or you think this is acceptable for Microsoft ?

1 Like

This thread has been going around in circles, everyone is welcome to have and discuss their opinions on the simulator, so long as the discussions do not violate our Code of Conduct or NDA.

While discussions are important, I encourage users who find bugs to report them on Zendesk, this allows the developers to collate and evaluate issues.

This thread has run its course and is now locked.

14 Likes