The area causes PAUSES

I can confirm that I have almost no stuttering in the C152. I don’t think it’s ground speed related because I can do testing on the ground, doing tight circles at slow speed, and experience stutters with the C172 and none with the C152.

Another area causing big pauses to be confirmed before sending the report to Zendesk.
Would anyone please try the following.
Take off with the TBM from Rivolto LIPI rwy06, maintain runway heading towards Udine LIPD and then Slovenia borders. After a couple of minutes of flight the big pauses should kick in. Very annoying.

Thanks

Still with us even after last update. I think this might stay with us for a long time till Asobo will decide to investigate it. Czech Republic and central Europe seems to suffer greatly from this. Its really killing the experience. This is really unacceptable.

Flying in Czech Republic is such an annoying experience. Its simply everywhere !

Yes, CZ has some terrain issues. At first I was not getting it when @AlesCZX first posted. I will file a zendesk with coordinates.

2 Likes

I think that Asobo got an endless list of bugs and issues this one will get fixed maybe in a year or so… and that’s beside new tasks they are currently working on…

I guess the only way we’ll get stuff fixed is to have some famous streamer criticized them.

I can confirm that I experience these freezes in the area too. I have NO spikes either in my memory, video, or processor during it. The processor shows a very smooth graph during this time, and everything is pretty much below 100%.

We have to keep bringing this up otherwise Asobo will simply do nothing about it.

This is caused by FAUNA POI’s with birds. It triggers from around 30nm away. You will get stuck with this FPS drop till you restart the flight.

Hmmm, interesting… You think it might be the smartcam (along with the notification markers) causing the frame drop? It could, given they spawn 750 AI birds. Modifying the game files to something like 20 has much less an effect, but going to revert the changes and see if that is the real cause.

I’m not sure about that as I never took the camera outside of the cockpit - I’ll try that and the drone with POI’s off and Fauna off.

Spawn at Tivat if you want a double dose of birds :smiley:

1500 AI birds brings my system down to 13-15FPS.

Update: Good idea, but not the cause. I will just carry on using my binary mod till they fix it (get 43FPS with only spawning 20 birds per POI, from Tivat).

1 Like

Same exact issue while flying in SW Bavaria. Lots of GPU/CPU/VRAM headroom, and a stutterfest making the sim unflyable there. Sad–it’s really a lovely area. Fly on a heading of 155 degrees, at 5K feet or so, clear skies, out of EDJA and see for yourself.

Still here… After update 1.11.6.0

Lets see how many updated will go by till this is fixed.

And will always be until World Updates hit that area. One area at time. Big Earth we live on. :wink:

1 Like

I keep on opening tickets. I refuse to accept this. I do not care about world updates, sorry. I don’t fly in the U.S or Japan. I just want a normal functioning game.

1 Like

When they get to Czech Republic you might care. Or maybe not since you don’t care they do updates. Like I said, big world we live in - some people are nice too. MSFS is a large game and only 3 months old. There’s a saying, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

1 Like

Still there…July 2021 still unflyable location.

There is a bug report on this:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/simulator-stucks-shutter-pauses-near-lkpr-prg/373094

A World Update has not yet happened for this area so let’s hope when it does, it gets corrected.

1 Like

Holly moly this might actually got fixed after the update. More testing needed but there is hope here.