The current camera system is a disaster

@Ephedrin87 we agree on the bad documentation around camera options. These little texts say nothing

The menu camera popup is not handy (sliders are too short) and it is too slow… I use the key bindings for the drone camera. You can change rotation velocity and speed using key bindings, I have zoom percentage assigned to - and + so I don’t need that silly little window.

Screenwise, the MSFS camera works perfectly imho. I don’t see many real bugs actually. Some things

improvements

• initially, you get some arbitrary camera zoom in the cockpit, it is different for every aircraft
  • when upper position camera in cockpit, don’t tilt the cam view downward
  • when upper position camera in cockpit allow ceiling to be the limit
  • allow toggle cockpit instruments on screen while in drone camera and plane is controlled

wishes

• give us a screenshot key. It sets Ultra+, waits 5 sec, snap image, then back to previous mode
  • copy current drone camera coords longitude/latitude (text) to clipboard with a keypress
  • in the camera keyboard settings, could you please show relevant text to explain drone options ?
  • bookmarks and in/out for drone camera ? upgrade the forum tutorial for current version
1 Like