The Elvis Jet

As a fan of Elvis and aviation, flight simmer, it would be great if we could see the Lockheed Jetstar come back to life as well as the CV 880 in MSFS. I would definitely buy them as payware as long as they were done well. The history of both planes are also interesting being some of the first generation of jets. Has anyone watched the story of the Elvis Jetstar bought by Jimmy, Jimmy’s World on You Tube? He buys and repairs planes. Great You Tube Channel. I will leave 2 of my favorite links below.
Enjoy

3 Likes

Check this out

3 Likes

jimmy really screwd the pooch on this one.

2 Likes

He probably got quite a few subscribers such as myself. I didn’t know about his channel until the Elvis Jet. What an interesting and entertaining channel he has going. Needs his own TV show.

1 Like

Moved to #gd-interests:real-life-aviation

1 Like

Same here, but you said the key words —as long as it’s done right --I’m pretty disappointed in the Caribou , flies to easy and those things don’t start like a Lincoln .

1 Like

6 Likes

OMG when is this happening? who’s developing it?

1 Like

This is amazing, well done. You have to appreciate that if it wasn’t for the popularity of this flight sim, some of these planes would never be developed.

1 Like

Oh wow, I love me some classic bizjets! LOUD Turbojets are the best!

1 Like

That’d be me! And my partner in crime @OzWookiee . The two of us combined makes the little studio called…Big Radials…:joy:

5 Likes

So awesome, count me in!!

That is awesome, looking forward to this!

Hi friends! any news on the JetStar?

1 Like

I really hope this isn’t “abandonware”

1 Like