The game is stuck on the loading interface

After updating in the UK,when you select the plane and airport and start flying, it stuck in the loading interface.https://img.tkgame.com/d/file/2020/08/20/eiftgeko0il.png

If you get stuck on a loading screen, it’s most likely one of your mods causing this.
Rename the community folder (or move the contents elsewhere), and restart the sim.

It’s the first line of the patch notes.

1 Like

There’s also a possibility with a missing tail number from your liveries.

liveries are in the community folder as well, so renaming the folder or moving the contents elsewhere fixes that as well.

My community folder empty and still stuck on loading.anyone has the same problem?

Me too, empty community and reset cache,still stuck on loading screen

After update with empty community and reset cache,it always stay on the loading screen(the right part of slider load very slowly and even when it fully loaded music and text played continuely but no start flying. Tried several places and restart the sim, the problem remaining.

For me, the same problem exists

After several times of try, the problem seem relat to the bing data transfer speed. A simple way can make the game load successfully.At the main menu turn off ‘Bing data world graphics’, then you can load into the fly, then turn on the ‘Bing data world graphics’ to gain the fine graphics. you will find the data did load extremely slow. make sure to turn off the selection before you change the scene.

After consulting, I successfully entered the flight after changing the non-Unicode language to English.

2 Likes

Thanks,fixed.

Can’t believe they still haven’t gotten the non-unicode issue fixed…I’m getting pessimistic :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.