The Halo spaceship DLC

That CD player is awesome! Reminds me of my old times driving to school blasting Metallica on burned CD-ROMs. That Ford Audio System 5000 was so loud I sometimes had tinnitus. Aaaaw nothing beats eighties-retro-style in spaceships like in James Camerons Aliens 2, when awesome retro-tech is fitted into space ships and space stations. Thanks for the info that this CD ROM player is functional. But can a different playlist be added to this CD player? The Alien Isolation soundtrack or something Metallica-related would be immersive.

It´s not a fantasy spaceship disturbing multiplayer realism. It looks like the Dropship from Aliens 2 and when James Cameron the godfather of eighties horror and action cinema says so this spaceship has become reality :smiley:

There were mods in all flight sims even CFS series, however from a developer I’m not sure.

The thing about mods is if you didn’t have the mod, you saw it as a model you did have, which you cannot when the developer is making it, you see it as a halo dropship.

So maybe they should make a selectable switch to show Halo dropship as “FA18” or something to not kill immersion for other simmers, or make it show as another comparable model if you have not downloaded it such as the FA18 and not a C152 flying mach 2 at 49,000 feet.

Note to self cancel the flying unicorn project … ■■■■.

1 Like

I edited my post, sorry :smile:

Just in case you weren’t aware already…

1 Like

ound out that spawning at the Cargo Spot at Zomba in my Malawi Project Scenery works perfectly :innocent: :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

There was an interesting post a month ago showing the most exotic landscapes, almost like Martian deserts and alien-like desert areas.
But I cannot find this thread anymore and would love to see some ultra exotic locations in Flight Sim. Has anyone the link please? :wink:

2 Likes

Excellent :slight_smile: thank you very much!

Now we have “The Eye of Africa”:
Latitude: 21.1216 Longitude: -11.4022
And “Wadi Rum in Jordan” where they filmed some of “The Martian”:
Lat/Long: 29.55, 35.41