šŸ©¹ The patch everyone was waiting for (Jul 30) has been released! (topic emotion grade: lively, but still civil)

And itā€™s your job to do proper research before buying a product, especially when spending a lot of money :wink:

ā€œAnd from the day that Earthā€™s people started drawing lines in the dirt, all problems beganā€.
GhostlyFrend, July 30th, 2021, patch time.

1 Like

has to run on the S as well.

Yep. I agree. What wombat doesnā€™t get is he said the 170 price doesnā€™t exist. He is mistaken.

Happy hotfix day.

What Yoke and how much do you want for it ???

OH, you were JOKING about selling it :frowning:

Very DRAMATIC ā€“ but I am still in the market for a bargain, rejected Joystick :wink:

1 Like

Here we goā€¦ 390MB

Update is out folks !

from the sim or MS store?

2 Likes

MS store ready to go

I conceded that above, 170 CAD/136 USD. Absolutely, my mistake. I messed this up by not thinking in CAD. The other guy spent that cash on the sim, yes. Now what?

Good luck pilots. See you at the after-party :dancer::man_dancing:

MS STORE 390Mb

Tiny in-sim updateā€¦

Yep very small update

1 Like

haha thatā€™s the smallest in-sim update ever. 1.4 KB (yes, KILObyte)

Downloaded patch a minute ago. MSFS crashed. Thank you Microsoft

Have a look at the bug reports that Xbox users are reporting - download loops, inability to load past the loading screen, black screens, freezing, crashing. Looks hella familiar to me. The same issues PC users are having. They have all the same hardware and no community folder, canā€™t overclock, etc - the excuses the apologists throw around for problems people are having on PC.

There are definitely some user inflicted issues, but the core issue is rushed, poorly tested code.

1 Like

Congratulations on your success.

This is what crossing clouds looks like for me since SU5

But of course, this is in no way related to SU5. Sure it was this way before, but I didnĀ“t realize.
Guess it is my fault. I accidentally killed my machine exactly in the very moment SU5 was released. Coincident in time, but unrelated.

Oh, and those complais about the image being washed out and over-exposed? Nosense! Fake news! Conspiracy against Asobo!

3 Likes

nothing on steam yetā€¦

5 Likes

No patch still my side :frowning: UK here - steam user

1 Like