The simulator does not connect to the internet

Hello, today the simulator has not connected to the internet all day when I try to connect it because it does not connect, has someone experienced the same thing and how did they solve it?

1 Like

There have been server issues today, see here: Servers down / issue (25 January 2023)

Also try this:

• Click your gamertag on top right corner
  • Choose server that has the lowest response time (ping)
  • Go to Options > General > Data
  • Toggle Online Functionality "OFF"
  • Click on Apply & Save
  • Toggle Online Functionality" ON" again.
3 Likes

If you’re on windows and this is the MS store version, try going to the Windows Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking tab and see if there is server connection issues under the Xbox Live multiplayer subheading. If it says you aren’t connected, click the “Fix it” option and then click “Check again.” Then see if you can connect inside the simulator.

1 Like

Thank you sir I got it

1 Like

HamMan2118’s solution solved this problem for me a few weeks ago. Today I had to restart my router because Steam could not connect to the Internet. This solved my problem today.

1 Like

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.