The white border around cockpit instrument panel

This problem has bothered me for two days. I have enabled the Legacy mode, but as long as I use the Xbox controller to move the camera, the white border still appears. Is this a bug? Or am I not setting it correctly?

I have the same problem since Sim Update 10 in combination with the Xbox controller. It doesn’t matter which plane I select.

Hi,
I installed SU10.

And now when in cockpit view in liners, a white square appears around the glass cockpit instruments.
The white square seems related to a white dot that appears in the view and follows it.

Here is an example:

White square around instrument

So, has anyone seen this with SU10?
And how to get rid of this?
This was not on SU9.
:

1 Like

Been mentioned and complained about many times. Do a quick search…

Bad news is there’s no way to stop it at the moment. (Along with the White Dot of Distraction).

So haven’t used the sim for a while, updated it to sim update 10. And I’m greeted with white lines around the instruments. Is there a setting I’m missing or something? I know how to get rid of the white dot, but even with that gone it still happens

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Not relevant

Brief description of the issue:

White border appears around every display. I play with mouse/kb + controller and noticed that this happens when I changed to controller and the and the mouse pointer was over that display

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Put the mouse pointer above any display, then change to xbox controller and the white border appears around that display.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Happens since SU11

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Instead of moving my post to a 1.5 year old thread, could you please log the bug? I have been suffering this for months on 100% of my flights every time I have to use my controller inside the cockpit.

2 Likes

Just an FYI that this bug has been passed along to the dev team.

Will this be fixed in SU12? Very frustrating to have suffered this bug throughout SU11…

It’s not fixed :frowning:

Bug closed as not prioritized at this time.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes, not using mods

Brief description of the issue:

A highlighted square appears intermittently around displays

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

attached

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

happens in any aircraft

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Nvidia 536.99 installed

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest as of today

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to compl

ete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: