This is how Denver Airport looked like after downloading at Marketplace

:sweat_smile: … after a reboot ist was ok again!
image image

3 Likes

You must be in the southern hemisphere

30 Likes

Stewy, naughty boy.

1 Like

Hey I’m in the southern hemisphere and its still upside down to me.LOL.

2 Likes

Boy, people with such useless comments instead of helping someone. Where are the mods and why do they allow this to run ramped?

Drink some tea or coffee. It’s just a little humor. OP said it fixed itself after restarting PC, so all good.

8 Likes

Its called ignorance. Things would be different if they were in person

Only person displaying any ignorance here is you.

OP was sharing these pictures in humor. Look at his message above the pictures.

You should take a break from the monitor before you pop a nerve over absolutely nothing. It’s not healthy.

7 Likes

Heck Im confused if the issue is the upside pics or the shrubbery on the taxiway lol

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s the bushes everywhere :wink:

1 Like

They are part of the noise abatement ^^

2 Likes

Hey guys. Thanks for sharing my post. I shared it with you: 1. the bushes look very funny on the Airport. 2. if sb. else should have the same problem after a download, just restart and everything should be alright again.

And yes: the pictures I shared are upside down. Maybe it’s because I use my cellular phone and uploded the pics from there… But it also looks funny . Dont take life too serious , it’s too short for that :grin:

7 Likes

Take a pill…geeeezzz!:rofl::rofl::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

or denver must have moved to the southern hemisphere !

2 Likes

Maybe a mix… because it’s an international Airport. They may had „the spanish week“at Denver Airport… curious what will be next … any suggestions? :grinning::grin:

1 Like

:pig:No love to share…huh?:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Msfs 2020 ultra mega hard mode!

3 Likes

Bird flight simulator :smiley:

2 Likes

Get some humour in your life. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @Philmuc2104 do you have MSFS Premium Edition. I’m guessing you don’t. I suspect what you’ve seen there is an attempt to exclude the MSFS Premium version of Denver but as you don’t have that you get the autogen instead? Eitherway I suspect the priority of Asobo add-ons resolves it self when reloading the sim somehow, interesting.