This WILL get your X52 Setup WORKING for ALL BUTTONS

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

This issue has been tracked in our internal bug tracker thanks to the information you provided.

Bugs and issues that have been successfully reproduced will be categorized and prioritized—game-breaking bugs will receive the highest priority, while middle-of-the-road and cosmetic bugs are prioritized based on reproduction and the number of times reported.

We cannot provide any ETA as to when a specific bug will be fixed in-game nor update this ticket to provide individual updates on the status of this bug which is why we’re going to close this ticket. The Community team produces a “bugs & feedback snapshot” on a weekly basis to keep the community informed of the most voted issues. Additionally, do not miss our Weekly Development Updates to find updates on a few of the most popular bugs currently being discussed in the forums. To know if a bug has been fixed in an update, please refer to the corresponding Release notes.

Don’t forget to visit the Known Issues list and the knowledge base before submitting a new bug.

If your issue is not listed in the Known Issues list head to the Bugs & Issues forum. There you can enter keywords to search if a bug or issue has already been reported. You can also use the tags to sort out issues and feedback that have been logged in the tracker already.

MY BUG OR FEEDBACK HAS NOT BEEN TAGGED YET

• If the issue has been reported already, simply add your vote.

• If the issue hasn’t been reported at all, create your own topic (only 1 issue at a time) by following this template

• This is important to know how many pilots are also experiencing a similar issue.

Kind regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team

I reached out to MS and created a ticket. I reached out to the forums. I followed every step that they suggest and I basically get an acknowledgement that there is a bug but it’s not a big enough deal to look into it so it may or may not get fixed and if it does, no idea when.

To me that is unacceptable.

MS version of kind regards is my version of them bending me over with no lube.

edit-ONE MONTH LATER (It’s now Aug 7th but I can’t make a new post b/c I’ve made the last 3 in a row)

After several back and forth emails to logitech, as well as MS/Asobo, more than one month later button 31 is still not working :confused:

MS’s latest suggestion was for me to verify my xbox services were set to automatic instead of manual. A few were set to manual, so I changed them to automatic as suggested. Still didn’t work.

They then told me to

• Find the config file “UserCfg.opt”
  • Right-click on UserCfg.opt
  • Select Properties > General tab
  • Uncheck Read-only

Except “read only” was already unchecked, so, to date button 31 has still not worked with MSFS. That button is in a very convenient place and would make flying easier/more enjoyable.